Sold TOO much on PayPal

Your husband is probably correct. It is probably ultimately for our protection, but I know it is terribly aggravating! Especially when you have a doll to list. BTY!

Just wanted to let you know - I did not forget about my promise to let you know if I found a good alternative to PayPal!

But there are so many money transfer services out there and I try to read through them. This research will take longer than I thought,… it gives me an headache. :frowning:

I have not found anything that makes me say “that’s it!” yet. There are pros and cons everywhere. But like I said - I am not done with my research yet.

You’re laundering the money in the babies! /s :rofl:

Yeah…Like I really make any money anyway :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: As long as I get back what I put into them Im happy, I just have that burning need to keep making them and I can’t keep them :wink: . I think I have it all sorted out finally. I just had to send them one other document and then I won’t need to worry about it anymore.

That’s terrible what they put you through. I won’t be using them when I sell my dolls. Or I’ll have a backup. There’s a lot of horror stories and they mess with sellers too much.

I haven’t had any problems with them and they do protect you, buyer and seller. Its just due to the laws in the EU so they just need to make sure I am who I say I am, to protect themselves. Its not a big deal.

I know but it’s so annoying haha!