Sold.TY

• I need to sell a Leontyne Kit by Danielle Zweers and an Iris Kit by Adrie Stoete kit. I’d like to sell them together then I’d do a special price. They are brand new, untouched and come with the cloth bodies for them! I ask US160 shipped for both kits together. Or I’ll trade both kits for the new Victoria kit by Sheila Michael. I’m selling those toddler kits because I want to buy this one but I don’t have funds at the moment and won’t have so soon. Price shipped is within the US or Canada.

DM me or send an email to: rebornmom@gmail.com
smoke free home.

Diana

HI- I think I’m following you… just left a pm on Doll-fan too. My Anming sold yesterday- ready to buy more kits! I just bought victoria too! Can’t wait to get her- Let me know if Paypal is good with you! Kristi

— Begin quote from “kristi”

HI- I think I’m following you… just left a pm on Doll-fan too. My Anming sold yesterday- ready to buy more kits! I just bought victoria too! Can’t wait to get her- Let me know if Paypal is good with you! Kristi

— End quote

Hi Kristi, it’s pending payment right now. I’ll let you know if things don’t go through but I’ve dealt with that artist before and she pays right away so I believe they’re sold. I’ll let you know. I also got crazy for the new kit. Well I’m crazy about a silicone doll but can’t afford them so that will do at least for now. LOL

thanks a lot

hugs

Diana