Thoughts?

I think you’re probably right and now she may not have the money to ship it.

In that case I would ask paypal to review. Or give her an ultimatum - one week you see a tracking number or she’s going in the scammer groups.

It should be easy enough for PayPal to see if the money is in her account.

I even explained the situation to paypal saying i paid and have seen nothing in return…not even any WIP photos to prove she is working on him

Maybe it was a time limit thing. Etsy does give the seller a generous time limit to send an item. If the window is not expired yet, I would wait to file a second claim.

If you filed with paypal as “Item Not Received”,she would have to give them tracking, proving she mailed the doll.I can’t figure out any reason for them to side with her,unless she stated in her listing that the working time she stated has not expired yet.I would get on the phone with paypal and explain that you did not receive anything at all for your payment.

3 Likes

She told me the doll was done in early Match then the 12th i believe is when i got the sorry he isnt done…do u want him like this? She keeps posting other customs she is working on but i have seen nothing else about mine…i contacted Paypal once again! i am so over this person and her games!

There’s nothing wrong with Bountiful Baby kits. How does the head arms and legs all fall off at once. Makes no sense.

1 Like

This seller is blowing smoke. The doll looks barely painted, and if she has done other dolls she would know how to assemble it on a body. She has “scammer” written all over here. Call Pay Pal and explain to them what has happened.

3 Likes

Well i am in tears with anger and frustration! PayPal denied and said they can’t get the money back from this POS scammer…i am now out of all that money for absolutely nothing to show in return!!! Her Instagram name is reborns_forever…stay farrr away from this woman!!! I also have my daughter in tears wondering where her doll is!

2 Likes

What was their reason? Did you file the claim as “item not received”?

OMG. :frowning: Ugh

They said they have no proof i didnt get the item or something to that effect!

Did you call them and talk to someone?

Yikes. I agree, give them a call and explain the situation. It’s on the seller to prove that they sent the doll. Did she add tracking info or something?

Yeah i both emailed and called Paypal multiple times! This woman not only stole my money she now has me having to tell my daughter she has no doll coming

Can you post a screenshot of the email that Paypal sent stating they have sided in favor of the seller and the case is closed? I’m curious to read their response.

Maybe because it is saying you said the payment was not authorized… but it was…

I think that is the issue. You need(ed) to file not received…
Though I could be wrong I have no experience with paypal claims.

3 Likes

It used to be that they didn’t cover custom orders. So, not sure if you could file a “not received” claim and win, either. As a buyer and a Paypal user, you need to be very familiar with what is covered as a buyer before making any purchases. This doesn’t excuse the seller for not sending the item, though. She is still a scammer if you didn’t receive the doll.