Toddler sale

Does MacPherson ever put their toddlers on sale eg. Katie Marie

They have several toddlers on sale right now. Not Katie Marie, but some other cute ones.
https://www.macphersoncrafts.com/en/online-store/giving-tuesday

1 Like

Thanks I just checked them out and I think my heart wants Katie I guess I just have to wait to see if she ever goes on sale. Question for anyone that has made her can she stand? It looks like her legs are bent,

2 Likes

Another option is to do layaway. MacPherson will let you pay 1/3 each month for 3 months. That’s a bearable way to buy the expensive kits.

1 Like

I may do that for a Toddler kit next year! Can you layaway a Sale kit?

1 Like

Yes, you can layaway a sale kit:)

1 Like

I had to go look her up. :slight_smile: She is so sweet. I love her, too. But, I am not nearly at all ready to even try a toddler. I did see a photo of her standing. Don’t know if there is more than one version of her legs or not – bent or not bent. You have good taste!

I layaway sale kits all the time. They even let you do it with specials. A few months ago they had a special…I think it was spend $199, get a free kit. Something like that. I took advantage of that deal with layaway and still got the free kit 2 months later when I paid off the balance. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Awe I wish I would have known that!! Wait, maybe I didn’t need to know that, lol! :thinking:

2 Likes

Lol. No. You didn’t need to know that. Now that I know about their darn layaway program I spend way more than I should. :grimacing:

1 Like