Too much Christmas? Show us your Christmas Babies 2018

What an amazing bunch of babies, they are just adorable !!!

1 Like

Wowwwww!!! :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Gorgeous Work and collection! I love seeing pictures like this-thank you for sharing…

1 Like

Amazeballs! I love it and you can never have TOO much Christmas :wink:
I love coming here and seeing pictures of everyones babies and I love when people post pics of their entire collection like this. Ive had such a rough couple of weeks, working on my babies and coming here keep me going.
Do you keep all the babies you make?

3 Likes

When it comes it will be one! Realborn Rebecca. He has a moose hat on now that is way to big

Thank you! Ramsey–he is my favorite right now.

You know your babies!!! Correct!

1 Like

Thomas Auer. He is so sweet!

1 Like

White with black stripes is Noa Legler. Red and grey stripes is BB Realborn Rebecca. Thomas Auer has striped pants. Front row is Liam Kolpin.

2 Likes

I keep most of the babies I make but I will give one away to family and friends going through tough times if I know it would help them.

6 Likes

She’s really good. She’s the one I know is right when I want to know what a kit is.

2 Likes

You should start a thread off with these pictures. Show us your Christmas babies. We can dress ours up and send in a picture. Love your idea and babies. Jenni what is the baby at the bottom second from the left with that beautiful smile?

1 Like

Im giving a babies away to one of my aides who takes care of me…Im hoping it helps her :slight_smile:

That one I do not know off the top of my head.
@danidolly who is between Liam K and Ethon?

Kinda reminds me of Arya by Ping Lau but the hands are not the same as the prototypes

I got the packages that I had been waiting for right after the postal workers went back to work so hopefully this week. I’m excited for you now.

1 Like

Arya by Ping Lau

1 Like

Too smart!! You are right! I hate the vinyl that Ping Lau uses for limbs so I switched them out for a BB Realborn

1 Like

Good idea!!!
I just changed the title of the thread.

1 Like

Wow !
:heart_eyes:They are so pretty and love the outfits.

1 Like

LOVE IT!!! You sure have cute kids there, and so festive <3

1 Like