Traveling Pants Round 3

Traveling Pants Box Update!

So, who’s excited? I know I am. I have been shopping online, in stores, and in my stash and I’m happy to report that the box is almost full of goodies for my first 10 participants! I am awaiting the arrival of a few more finishing touches and I expect to get the box in the mail a week from today!!

So what’s in the box?..

Just kidding! The contents are top-secret, so you’ll have to wait and see. I will tell you that there is a new realborn kit with COA, and that the contents of the box are priced from $1 - $59, with plenty of variety. I don’t want anyone to worry about being priced out of participating.

So what can you do while you wait?

Get ready! Sort through your stash and declutter the things that you haven’t gotten around to using, pick up extras if you happen upon a great sale, order a cute kit if you don’t have a spare and you think you’d like to swap for the one in the box. Last round I had almost as much fun preparing my goodies as I had going through the box!

We have such varied locations on the list, this box will be very well-traveled when it gets back. It’s first destination is… Georgia!

@Bec1273
@AmandasBabies
@Babies4lisa
@BabyCakesReborn
@GrammysReborns
@sweet95kitty
@babymaw
@lollipop_cradle
@SnowBabyNursery
@hellbunny33

7 Likes

Ooh maybe me?! I know at least one other Ga. Lady on the list.

1 Like

Yay! Can’t wait.

1 Like

I have to tell you that I was very excited to see that you were closest to me on the map. I just finished reborning the awesome Libby kit that you put in the Round 2 box and she turned out to be my absolute favorite so far! Now I get to pay you back! I’ll send you the tracking number as soon as it ships. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’m excited! My daughter lives in GA in Kathleen near Perry. Do either of you live near there?

1 Like

I think @hellbunny33 is very close to your daughter. I am just over an hour from Perry.

1 Like

I grew up in Gainesville, GA. I had a best friend in high school that moved to Gainesville from Perry.

2 Likes

I left Warner Robins in 2016.

2 Likes

Wow can’t wait till my turn ! I loved doing the last round :laughing::green_heart:

I am close enough to WR to “enjoy” the sonic booms from RAFB. :confounded:

3 Likes

I am so excited, I have just gone through all of my reborning supplies and am ready!!!
Come on Traveling Pants!!!

3 Likes

My son in law is in the Air Force at Warner those booms are scary.

2 Likes

I live in Jasper GA

2 Likes

The box has begun it’s journey! It was dropped off at the Port St. Lucie, FL post office today. It’s heading to @hellbunny33 in GA! :smiley:

5 Likes

Yeah! Fun on the way!

3 Likes

According to the tracking, the box has arrived at it’s first stop! @hellbunny33, let us know when you get it! I hope that you find some goodies that you can use. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

My items have been selected and items have been added pending approval. So it is almost ready to move on. Will post pic as soon as I get the word

2 Likes

Is it too late to get in on this one?

1 Like

We’re doing groups of 10 at a time as long as there is interest. The first group is full, but once this round is done, if all goes well, I’ll announce another round and you can sign up.

1 Like

I chose a paintbrush set, honeybug pacifier and purple outfit. Lots of good stuff in here. And I hope someone will be able to enjoy the items I added.

8 Likes