Traveling Pants Round 3

Very much fun, I will be sending it out today for our next member to find wonderful treasures!

3 Likes

Yes give me a few I am packing the box now. Lol

4 Likes

I put to use an outfit I got from the traveling pants box already. I think it was from @babymaw? Thank you, I love it.

21 Likes

Oh my goodness, how absolutely precious! It’s prefect with her little pout!

2 Likes

So adorable!

2 Likes

Thank you, @ashleyfox98 and @GrammysReborns. :blush: This was a very easy kit to paint. Vinyl was a nice color already and took paint beautifully.

2 Likes

I loved you stuff and you definitely helped round my supplies out, thanks!

2 Likes

Oh my goodness I want her! She is beautiful! If I had not bought one this month already or had the extra money laying around she would join my family :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I can’t wait to start on mine, yours is soooooooo cute!

2 Likes

Okay ladies, here are my pics, there was so much to choose from and I made a pig of my self!

20 Likes

Wow very nice haul!

5 Likes

Nice

2 Likes

How cute glad you posted a picture. It feels good to give something that someone can use.

4 Likes

Everything in the box is so nice, so much fun to look through and I love the knitted item some of my favorite things as well as these sweet outfits, I hope @AnnieSokay enjoys her Traveling box opening!! It has been mailed and should have it no later than Tuesday, with the Priority Mail!!

8 Likes

Oh my! such a wonderful haul! I love the little knit sacks :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I better go shopping to get some things!!! It looks like y’all are out doing yourselves!!! :kiss::heart:️:grinning:

5 Likes

Me too, I love hand knit items.

2 Likes

I need knitting and sewing classes. That’s a fact.

4 Likes

I’ve been knitting since I was 4 and crocheting since I was 6. If you’re interested in learning, there are some great YouTube tutorials out there. I’d be happy to send some links. :slight_smile:

(And most of the stuff in the pictures is crochet, which I find to be easier to learn than knitting!)

5 Likes

My mom does some and I keep all of here, can’t bring myself to let any of here go. But sometimes it is hard to let any of them go. Lol

2 Likes