Traveling Pants Round 3

That is fine with me.

2 Likes

Sure

2 Likes

yes I am fine with a bigger box.

2 Likes

I’m in the process of moving into my new house and I have box full of things for me to choose from to put in there. Of course I won’t put all the things I have in there. I will have to see what is already in there. I can’t wait for it to get to me.

2 Likes

Honestly, that was the most fun for me, purging my Reborn space and gathering things to go into the box. :slight_smile: If you enjoy this box, hang on to some stuff for next time. I plan to keep it going as long as there is interest and there are no major problems.

2 Likes

There was so much drama before that I had absolutely no desire, but it seems different this time. I may get into one of the upcoming rounds. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Larger box is fine with me! Can’t wait for my turn! :grin:

2 Likes

I received the box today. It’s repacked and about ready to go. I think the next lady will be surprised.

7 Likes

Yeah I can’t wait to get my turn!

2 Likes

Thats good because you are next. Your in for a fun time. I will be sending the box out in the morning. I was going to send it out today but my husband got released from the hospital today and they took forever getting someone to bring him downstairs. Pancreatitis AGAIN! Post office was closed by the time I could get there.

2 Likes

I hope that your husband has a speedy recovery. :slight_smile:

Thank you. This is his 5 th round with it. Last time he waited 4 days his level was 9000 it’s supposed to be 100 or less. They really chewed him out which worked. He was in the hospital 5 days that time. This time he went the first signs his level was 1700 and only went in Sat night and out yesterday. Much different.

1 Like

Where did you get the baby powder hair gel? I love it!

1 Like

I don’t remember I ordered it a while back but I’ve been too chicken to try it!

Theresa you should get a different box to mail it in they made me pay more because the box had writing on it even though I marked through it. No biggie just so you know. Should be there Friday.

2 Likes

What?? you should have wrapped it in some paper or something then. That’s crazy! It was only 17 and some change to ship it to you.

I’ve been running all Day got to the post office at closing. It didn’t matter.

1 Like

So anxious for my turn! Lol

2 Likes

Hope your husband is feeling better, I know how painful that is.

2 Likes

The box should be delivered today…yay!

1 Like