Traveling Pants Round 3

I saw someone recently say they get reborn supplies in bulk?! Tell me your secrets. I’m always running out of thinning medium and varnish. I’d gladly buy bulk!

3 Likes

Thank you, I try really hard! And it really is a group effort. I have been absolutely amazed by the kindness and generosity of our box ladies. :slight_smile: It makes me want to continue doing my very best for such a great group of people.

8 Likes

Oh my goodness -that is beautiful!! :heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

3 Likes

Oh! I do have one more question. Am I the only one whose post office made them do ground delivery. I tried priority and they were like :-1: you got liquids I was worried it wasn’t gonna get to next in line quick enough.

5 Likes

I may or may not have fudged the truth about the liquids part…

In my defense, it was a small contained of well wrapped (in plastic) glue and GHSP paints.

8 Likes

Same… :grimacing: @ashleyfox98

6 Likes

This is gorgeous

4 Likes

I may or may not have said there were no liquids in the box too, even though there were definitely liquids in the box. :grimacing:

10 Likes

Well if there were I didn’t see them…

7 Likes

Haha! It’s a learning process. Next time I’ll put on my shades before I pack it up😂

7 Likes

Thanks!

3 Likes

Thanks!

2 Likes

I love you guys! Your cracking me up! I did put a bottle of pledge in for eyes… but I seem to have forgotten that at the post office. I just remembered now… oops!!! :wink:

9 Likes

It’s ok I took it out my babies will have beautiful lips and nails lol

6 Likes

Lmao!!! I LOVE that stuff! It makes eyes look amazing!!! And lips and nails! :kiss:

2 Likes

I was never even asked what was in it. She weighed it, I said I need priority shipping, she said okay. :slight_smile:

6 Likes

I have not joined In on a round yet @ashleyfox98 however I LOVE this thread and hope to soon join a travel (when I’m back to reborning) but as I suggested before for us who follow the thread the pictures are nice but it would be nice if people listed the items they took

6 Likes

Another thought… with the box getting so heavy and pricey… it may be worth checking fedex and ups costs. You will still get tracking, insurance and delivery in about the same time.

2 Likes

I wonder if once it’s gets heavy we could split the box in twos and start another round? Not sure if that makes sense or if that would even decrease the cost. But I do understand the shipping does increase over time.

1 Like

Not to worry, I will be downsizing and lightening the box before it goes out. The stuff that I pull will be used to fill in the newbie box, and the stuff that I pull from the newbie box will balance out the original box.

8 Likes