Traveling Pants Round 3

Boy do I know how it feels to long for a VERY sold out kit. I want Sunny by Joanna but she’s sold out everywhere except on ebay where she’s been marked WAYYY up.

I will say about the contents of the box- I mostly have clothing to put in(I have a nice collection) as it’s what’s most readily accessible to me, I also have a kit and some small things. I wish I had more artist things to put in but I don’t even have a proper set-up for myself yet(and I paint in Acrylics).

1 Like

That’s great, the box is currently a bit low on clothing! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I’m having travel box let down.

2 Likes

Will this box wait for the newbie box? Don’t want to spoil any surprise but it’s plenty in the newbie box!

1 Like

Is everything ok

1 Like

No, but I have clothing to add to balance it out. :slight_smile: I went online shopping and got some really cute stuff to add.

6 Likes

Oh no! What??? Why???

There is no box to watch for right now lol

3 Likes

I’m aiming for next Tuesday to get it off to the next person for the next group. I have a couple of orders that I’m still waiting for. :slight_smile: Plus a couple of handmade goodies that I’m finishing up…

5 Likes

Is there a list of the order for the next round yet? I’d like to see what number down I am.

3 Likes

I would love to be added to the list whenever you get the next set going :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

I want to join :wink: Let me know if I am in the wrong thread for sign ups

3 Likes

Please add me in too!

3 Likes

You ladies are in the right spot, but sign ups aren’t open right now, I’ll tag you when it’s time. The box goes out tomorrow to the next group. When we get halfway through, I’ll have the next sign-ups. I’m thinking of keeping two boxes going ince I get the newbie box back, but limiting participantion to those who are established members and the new people that have already participated in the newbie box. (I hope that makes sense.)

8 Likes

Tag me too. I love this game. :grin:

2 Likes

Exciting Update!

I’ve had the box for a while and I’ve gone through each item, reconciling it with my spreadsheet. I ordered some special things to add, and I made a few as well. Tonight I packed it all up to go to the post office tomorrow, but not before I lowered the prices on more than half of the items in the box! I want to see people get HUGE hauls, and I really want to make sure that you’re getting a great experience along with some great deals that will make this worth your while, despite the high shipping cost.

I can’t stress this enough: if you see something that you added at a reduced rate, it’s not because I think you priced it too high. I did not see a single item that I thought was overpriced. I only marked items down to keep things moving in and out of the box and to give our buddies some great deals. :slight_smile:

Get ready for a great round!!!

15 Likes

Is the lineup posted?

1 Like

Great idea! @ashleyfox98

1 Like

I’ve decided not to post the line-up again. When I did that with the newbie box it caused some confusion when participants had scheduling conflicts and I had to make some changes.

Here is a list of participants in no special order:

@NaneeBabies, @DollyPardon, @Kate, @colee1970, @cajuncuties, @Miss_Kitty, @ATrinket, @evelyn, @anon77773884, @Renauta427… (Continued)

9 Likes

@AnnDee66, @babymaw, @angfay, @Nikkiroc

5 Likes