Happy Birthday to you also! @ashleyfox98
I love September birthdays there are so many of us. Mine was the 20th,

2 Likes

Happy birthday to you @AnnieSokay!

2 Likes

I’m excited to see the pictures!

1 Like

Happy birthday!

Mine was on the 1st(I was sick ugh still managed to have some fun)

3 Likes

Happy birthday @evelyn and @ashleyfox98 :kiss::heart:️:grinning:

2 Likes

I think a patient, easy-going hubby kinda goes along with the territory :smile: Otherwise, I’m sure I’d be single :wink:

3 Likes

Happy Belated Birthday @ATrinket I got sick after my birthday, lol!

1 Like

No, that’s not true. I have the exception to that!

3 Likes

Happy Birthday! Can you please tag me?

1 Like

Sure thing!

1 Like

You’re absolutely the exception to the rule :hugs: Always such a luminous light to others :innocent::sunny::rainbow::yellow_heart: Like I mentioned the other day YOU ARE :sun_with_face: WHEN :cloud:’s ARE GRAY :kissing_heart::kissing_heart::kissing_heart:

3 Likes

I love you @Summer. I meant my husband is mean and not tolerant. If he didn’t hate everyone and everything, I might actually be offended that he hates me and my doll stuff. But… I’m not offended at all!!! :grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning: Can’t steal my sunshine!!! :star:️:star:️:star:️:star:️:star:️:star:️ I love reading about all the hubbys that are so cool and helpful and supportive!!! I’m happy you have them, and I’m happy I have you guys!!! :kiss::heart:️:grinning:
Some people are just unhappy souls I think … and others??? Maybe… way to happy??? Crazy universe trying to balance?
I don’t know… but I know I want to wake up everyday and be excited for the great things the day might bring!!! So far… nothing, but I’m hopeful!! Hahahaha

7 Likes

Substitute kids and you have my boys lol.

I knew who you were talking about :wink: I love you so much more sweet Joy :sun_with_face: and girl trust, I can definitely make a list of complaints about my hubs. Granite, yes he’s laid back and easy going but, it’s like pulling teeth to get any help around the house! And honeydo’s…more like Summerdo’s :laughing::wink:🤷🤦

4 Likes

Lolololol totally!!! I get you sister !!! I’m still praying for our island. My bags can be packed in 5 minutes!!! And… I’ll help take care of everyone’s kids and I can cook!!! Come on lottery!!! We need an island!!!

6 Likes

I too have a grump that doesn’t like anyone. Luckily I out stubborn him with things that I am passionate about, like reborns. He REALLY doesn’t like them, but he tolerates them because they can bring money in.

3 Likes

:+1::ticket::sunrise:

2 Likes

My exhusband was just like yours! Ugly to the core, justifying his actions in the name of the Lord. He’s settled down now and acting “normal” again. But now I have a husband who supports everything I do (or don’t do…you’d think he would get upset when I chose to work on dolls instead of doing dishes. But nope. He is just supportive no matter what.) I pray you eventually find what I found. (In Gods timing of course. There’s a lot of blessings in going solo for a while.)

4 Likes

My husband is ok with them. He likes checking them out and telling me if he likes them or not. My Halloween baby, He wanted to know if there really was a market for “that”. He doesn’t care as long as it doesn’t cost a fortune (because we don’t have a fortune. Lol). He isn’t a fan of people and can be quite grumpy but I can and do tell him to calm down and get a grip when he gets too much out of hand. It makes him mad but he leaves the room to steam…that works. We are used to each other’s moods. It has been 37 years…

5 Likes