Traveling Pants Round 3

The box is on the move! 9405503699300302017774

@colee1970 it is heading your way!!

7 Likes

ACK!!! Really??? Heeheehee awesome!!

6 Likes

I have a Michael’s nearby and it’s 40% off a single item with the coupon.

1 Like

I’m hoping it comes before 8 tonight!

3 Likes

I’m guessing… no?

2 Likes

I’m supposed to get the box tomorrow. I’ll let y’all know. I have clinical though tomorrow night so I may not get to go through the box until late Monday night or Tuesday morning.

2 Likes

I thought it was going to naenae before you… ???

I have no idea… she said it was coming to me lol

1 Like

Nope. The USPS has been my frenemy for many years hehe.

2 Likes

These boxes are ful of surprises! Even who they go to and when they will arrive!!! Lmao :laughing:

2 Likes

LOL so true!! I guess I will find out tomorrow if it shows up LOL

2 Likes

Hi Ladies, I apologize for the confusion. The box is being delivered to @colee1970 today and then it will go to @Naneebabies. I apologize for my recent disorganization, I’ve had a lot going on at home over the last two weeks. I’ve decided to carry another surrogate baby for the couple that I carried for last year, which comes with a ton of appointments and paperwork, we just bought a second vehicle last week, a teenager that I once had custody of is now pregnant and I’ve been helping her with Dr.'s appointments and buying maternity and baby clothing, and my regular day-to-day routine is normally pretty full with 3 kids and my job. I’m getting back on track now and will aim for no more mix-ups! :slight_smile: Thank you all for your patience with me while I juggle my crazy responsibilities.

21 Likes

You are amazing. I would give any organ in my body to have a surrogate. I finally gave up on my own baby . I need to get serious about fostering. You are fulfilling someone’s dreams… how amazing is that.

15 Likes

I’ve got the box… tee hee

13 Likes

Yay!!! Happy boxing!! :smiley:

2 Likes

Wooohoooo let the excitement begin!

2 Likes

You are a ridiculously good person. What a wonderful thing to do for someone. You are amazing girl!

12 Likes

It’s so rewarding though, I’m so blessed that these people trust me to carry their children! :slight_smile:

13 Likes

Is it hard on your psyche to give the baby away after carrying it? You don’t have to answer if that’s too personal.

4 Likes

It’s really not. I signed up to do this about 6 years ago, and had 4 failed transfers for my first couple. I was 5 years in when the first baby was actually born, so I had a long time to adjust to the idea. When the baby was born he was sweet and cute and wonderful, but he wasn’t mine. I felt the same way that I feel when close friends or family members have a baby the normal way. I love to hold them, but I have no desire to keep the baby away from it’s parents. In my case I get lots of pictures and updates, so it’s fun watching the little guy grow up too!

15 Likes