Traveling Pants Round 3

Still waiting!

2 Likes

You poor thing!!! Grab a drink, wait in the front yard! You can run to the truck and snatch it off before anyone else gets their mail!

3 Likes

I might just do that.

3 Likes

It’s not coming until tomorrow according to tracking.

2 Likes

I’m sorry it’s delayed. I can’t wait to see what you get tomorrow.

2 Likes

Dammit! That’s what it did to me too!!! It said Friday, then Saturday then… Monday!!! It’s only Wednesday so you will get it before Sunday!!! :grinning::grinning::grinning:

3 Likes

It told me when I printed the label that it would be Thursday. Then when I dropped it off and they scanned it… it was Wednesday. Then it switched back to Thursday once or was scanned again at the main fedex location. So technically it wasn’t delayed… but Wednesday would have been a lot better! LoL

5 Likes

Its here

13 Likes

YAY! Have fun digging!

Awesome have fun, don’t fall in😆

Yay!!! I’m excited for you!!!

I have gone through the box. There us too much stuff in it too choose from. I wanted everything like a fat kid in a candy store. My daughter said that I took out half of the box. I dont think that I took out enough. You definitely can get lost in there. Here is the picture of what I got out the box.

15 Likes

I’m so glad that you found so many fun treasures! :slight_smile: I get so excited when I see the stuff that I put in get picked!!

8 Likes

I am in love with the blanket that @ashleyfox98 put in the box. It was the first thing that I picked .

7 Likes

Lovely choices!

1 Like

Awe such great Choices!!

That poor box though is getting pretty bad lol

1 Like

Yay, nice! Can we see the blanket and the outfits? What kits did you choose?

5 Likes

I got the shyann kit and Jacelyn head. I will post picks of the blanket and outfits when I get back home.

4 Likes

14 Likes

Thank you, nice clothes. I don’t know which one I like the best. :slightly_smiling_face:

5 Likes