Traveling Pants Round 3

I can’t wait till I get to go again😊

5 Likes

Me to!

5 Likes

Adorable outfits, the owl set and the wee little fluffy dress are my favorites, ENJOY :grin:

4 Likes

I almost kept the owl set and the dinosaur sets. The only reason I didn’t is because of the size. If they had been newborn I would have LOL. I just rarely use bigger than newborn sizes. Great choices :slight_smile:

4 Likes

5 Likes

I didn’t expect it to get to the next lady for a while because of the weekend and holiday. I find that not many people post much on the weekend either.

4 Likes

Yes expected delivery date is Tuesday the 9th

1 Like

I have been busy this weekend but I keep checking to see where the box is. Newbie one too.

2 Likes

@ashleyfox98 I am sorry but I have to pull out of the box. We just found out my husbands job is in jeopardy and he is our only income. I don’t know where things stand so I would rather pull out now before it gets to me. Again I’m sorry if this complicates things for you.

6 Likes

If @ashleyfox98 says it’s ok I’d love to take your place. My husband went through that last year. I understand what you’re going to as he was our only source of income too. Hope everything works out for you.

4 Likes

Hope things get settled quick :heart:

2 Likes

I would like to pull out as well. Maybe someone can take my place too. :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

Prayers :pray:t2:

1 Like

Sorry you are going through that. Prayers. :heart:

1 Like

@dinokc @jlesser @Kate @Tungaro thank you girls I appreciate the moral support and prayers! It’s very scary right now, I have been praying my butt off.

9 Likes

I will help and pray my butt off for you too! @Renauta427

1 Like

I’m sorry to hear that. Wow that’s horrible but I hope he keeps his job.

2 Likes

My husband lost his job July 24. He is our only income provider and with his job went our insurance. It was bigger than we were capable of handling. We put it in God’s hands and followed His guidance. He is good! We haven’t missed a meal or a payment, and we are closing on our house next week. We had to make adjustments of course, but things are going to be fine with us and they will be with you as well if you just let Him have control. Just remember that what is insurmountable for you is a piece of cake for Him. My husband and I have been referring to this journey as our Red Sea. Everything really does happen for a reason. I will keep you in my prayers.

11 Likes

@AnnieSokay thank you :blush:
@Theara thank you so much, me too!
@heartstringsnursery thank you for the inspiration. This is exactly what I was telling my husband today, maybe this isn’t where God wants us. We will sell our house worst case scenario as well. I think we have ourselves in a better mind frame than earlier today. It’s scary but I am trying to put it in His hands.
I appreciate all the prayers and support :purple_heart:

8 Likes

It definitely does get better, my husband’s now job is better than his last, better benefits and all. It was scary, but we held on and something great came about.

6 Likes