Traveling Pants Round 3

I sure hope your husband doesn’t lose his job. Is the job situation bad in other places? What kind of work does he do? Things are great here they are begging people to come to work.

4 Likes

@dinokc thank you, I appreciate the encouragement!
@babymaw Thank you, we live in Columbus, Ohio it’s a thriving city with tons of work. He is a car hauler truck driver and has the top job in his field. He has only had it for 6 months and we are just hoping it doesn’t all go away because good trucking jobs like this are few and far between. They all say one thing and then the reality is much different.

3 Likes

As many trucks as there are on the road you would think he wouldn’t be scared to lose his job.

1 Like

@Renauta427 I’m praying for you!!!
@heartstringsnursery I loved that you shared that… so inspirational :heart:

3 Likes

Most dont pay well unfortunately. There are plenty of jobs just lots of work for little pay.

5 Likes

Thanks Nikki :blush:

I would recommend Amazon but that’s an extremely hard and thankless jobs. Hundreds of packages a day and minutes between them.

I love Amazon but there’s not enough money on the planet to get me to work there.

1 Like

Did I miss something ? unless I punched in the wrong tracking number this package was intercepted .

@ashleyfox98 hope everything is okay.

I see that. What the heck does that mean?

It may be bc of weather. I just thought about that.

1 Like

Is it in the FL or GA area

2 Likes

I think Ashley lives in FL if I’m not mistaken. Hope you are ok @ashleyfox98 :confused:

Edited to say I had my box threads confused thought this was the one heading back to Ashley.

3 Likes

I’m okay! I’m in south Florida. I had to intercept the package because I gave @NaneeBabies the wrong address for @anon77773884. Now that Simone decided not to participate, the box will be going to the next person on the list. :slight_smile:

Sorry I haven’t been on as much lately, I’ve been busy with Dr’s appointments and lawyer meetings for the surrogacy. I’ll be glad when I’m pregnant and the appointments slow down!

11 Likes

Not. At. All. I wouldn’t wish Amazon on my worst enemy. They’re business and work practices are disgusting.

Is there a list to see when the pkg will come to me? I looked in my email but I may have missed it.

Who’s the next person since Simone isn’t participating?

1 Like

Are you a surrogate? I’ve been one twice! :heartpulse::heartpulse:

8 Likes

Wow this world is truly small. I was almost one but the intended father changed his mind and left the intended mom. I was willing to keep going but she decided to stop.

3 Likes