Traveling Pants Round 3

@Kate it’s on it’s way! Should be there Monday!

Yay! So exciting! Thanks for the tracking my dear! :blush:

It’s out for delivery today. :grin: My mail usually comes around 3 or 3:30. So another 2 to 2 1/2 hours.

It’s here folks :grin: Time to dig! This box is GIANT!

WOW, that is huge. I used that medium size box when we moved, lol! Have Fun!!!

Wow that box is huge! I’m thinking about getting in on the next round. Last time was so fun!

Ashley just posted sign ups for the next one last week. Hurry if you want in. :wink:

It is a huge box but I think I’m going to find a smaller one if I can. It wasn’t full to the top and the box has some holes in it now. I would hate for stuff to fall out. :confused:

eek! I hope shipping isn’t horribly spendy for it…

I see the side split, they must’ve beat the crap out of it. It didnt have holes before. I never thought about putting it in a smaller box, I should’ve done that. Have fun!

The other side was worse. And the top was open on one side. You can kind of see it in the picture. They must have just flung it around. :confused:

whoo whoo I can’t wait to see what you pick from it

Me too!! Have fun Kate!!! :heart:️:heart:️:heart:️:kiss:

I’ve gone through it and narrowed it down a bit. I will probably narrow it down a little more and make a final choice tonight. I will post a pic when I do :blush:

Take your time!!! Have fun!!!

ok I have to find the sign up. Thanks

Wow, that’s nuts. Gonna have to change their name to FedEx Jr.

Here are my selections. I have already got my stuff ready to go to refill the box. It should be on the move again as soon as I get the next address from Ashley. :blush:

Which kits are those? :slight_smile:

Can we see the outfits too?