Traveling Pants Round 3

I will get pics here soon if everything. :blush:

@Katinafleming the kits are miranda awake and sweet pea asleep.

@Anne here are the outfits:

Thanks for showing them, they are cute!

So awesome!! Do we know who’s next yet? Woooo so fun!

We dont. I PMd Ashley yesterday to let her know it arrived and then again last night but she must be busy. I’m sure she will be on soon. :blush:

What awesome picks @Kate! I just sent you the next person’s info. @AnnDee66, you are up next! :slight_smile:

Great! I will number it all my items and get the box replenished. :blush:

WHOO WHOO!!! Can’t wait to get it!!! I am dancing in my chair at work right now!!!

Your so cute!

I just dropped it off at the post office. It weighs a whopping 23 pounds! :grin:

I hope y’all are as excited as I am!!!

Woohooo!!!

Oh and tracking has been provided to both Ashley and Ann. :blush: I just didn’t put it here in the thread as I had to ask Ashley a question on it. :wink: It should arrive on Monday.

I am!! Wooooooo

I am too!

Did anybody get it today? Woohoo!

The tracking number shows delivered! @AnnDee66, enjoy!!

Hi I want to apologize for the delay my son has been sick for the last 3 days and we have been going between pediatrician and hospitals for tests. I picked it up last night and will be going through it today! Such a treat after a few hellacious days. But I will get it sent tomorrow! Sorry again about the delay!:persevere:

I hope he’s doing better! Poor thing

Family first especially with our little ones health! Hope he gets better soon poor lil guy.