Traveling Pants Round 3

He is doing good it is just really scary when they can’t figure out what the problem is. But we got him all fixed up! Thanks

I need to get the address from Ashley for the next person and will be sending it as soon as that comes. Thanks Ladies this is so much fun

Don’t forget to post what you picked!!! :kiss::heart:️:grinning:

Anybody know where the box is?

I can’t believe it is still moving around.

Haven’t heard anything since @AnnDee66 posted 6 days ago. I dont know what happened this round:-(

Who’s next? Hmm :thinking:

I hope it’s me!!!:grin:

I think she was waiting on @ashleyfox98 to give her the address to the next person. I’m not sure if that happened or not. I think Ashley has been super busy lately.

I hope she’s ok

I’m okay! Sorry I have been super-busy with lots and lots of last minute Dr’s appointments for the surrogacy, Homecoming and Halloween last week, and helping my honorary-daughter get to appoinments (she’s almost 7 mos. pregnant now)! I will get on the laptop tonight and get the next address and send the following address to the next person to avoid any more hold-ups. Thank you all for your kindness and patience with me during this crazy time in my life. :slight_smile:

I think she is due close to the same time as my niece and 1 of my friends… both also expecting boys.

Okay ladies, sorry for the delay, the box is on the way to @ATrinket next and then @nikkiroc! :slight_smile:

Thank you @ashleyfox98 :heart:️:heart:️:heart:️

Ok ladies everything is squared away and the box is on its way to @ATrinket . I hope you like what I put in it. I will post a picture of my awesome haul when my camera stops being so cranky!

Please add me to the list for round 4 or 5 :hugs:

Got the box yesterday but I was in the ER the day before so I was still recovering and didn’t look at it. Today I looked in it and started sorting through things. The poor box has apparently had a rough go of it(yes that is a hole in the upper right corner!). I’ll finish making my selections today and tomorrow and I will pack my things in and mail it off when the post office opens on Tuesday(Monday is a holiday). There are so so many great things in there, including a kit I’ve been wanting for ages! WOOT!

That box is a hot mess.:rofl::rofl::rofl:

It sure is! I’m hoping to move it to a new box, since I fear that if I mailed this one off it would just come apart in the mail.

All the duct tape you see is from my hubby :joy::joy::joy::joy: I couldn’t find a box that would fit it all when I shipped it to Ann so he taped up all the holes to make sure it was secure. :joy::joy::joy::joy: He probably would have taped it more had he not ran out. :joy::joy::joy::joy: