Traveling Pants Round 3

It was discussed in another thread. A couple of people are thinking of starting one.

1 Like

Someone needs to start one. Ashley is doing an awesome job. She would give pointers and advice I’m sure. It’s really fun y’all have to try. Make a post on this forum. Is anyone interested in doing a traveling box in Canada? If 10 people respond your set to go. Someone said they already had enough to start.

1 Like

I will make a post! Thanks for the advice

Nevermind I looked at my stash and found that I wouldn’t have enough stuff to put in the box and I cannot afford to purchase more

Post anyway someone else may have enough to start the box if they know there is enough interest.

I just sent my spreadsheet and directions to @beck. She mentioned that she might be interested in starting a Canadian box in a different discussion. :slight_smile: I am always happy to help if anyone needs guidance to start one up.

3 Likes

Thank you

1 Like

How can I get added to this traveling pants…box…group. It sounds like fun!

Stay tuned for the next sign-up post. :slight_smile: I try to look through this discussion to tag people who have expressed interest.

3 Likes

Thank you!

1 Like

Ashley, can I please be tagged for a future group? Going through my supplies and kits this summer, I would love to be able to pass on serious goodies I know I’ll never be able to use. Thanks!

2 Likes

Absolutely! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Any update on who gets the box next or when it will arrive?

Next up is @DollyPardon and the tracking number is 1zX241140346453481.

It is scheduled to arrive tomorrow! :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Yay!!! My mail comes late in the day. I will keep you posted. :grin:

2 Likes

I hope that you find some treasures!

1 Like

I’m not sure if I’m more excited to treasure hunt or to declutter, actually. :joy:

7 Likes

Funny, that’s exactly how I feel lol! We are all excited for you have fun!

1 Like

How do I play? How much does it cost each person? :heart_eyes_cat::heart_eyes_cat::heart_eyes_cat:

1 Like

You let Ashley know you want to join. You usually use things that you already have. Not saying you can’t buy something to add. I did that yesterday because I use something with every doll I make was in the store so why not put something interesting in right lol.

2 Likes