What did you get on sale?

Sooo what did everyone get during the big sale?? I snagged Kase Asleep, Summer Rain, Zuri, Heather and Caleb! Sooo excited! :blush:

3 Likes

I got Ana Awake, Owen Awake and Priscilla. :blush:

1 Like

Has the sale started yet? I tried to get one but it showed full price so I thought it didn’t start yet. Most of what I want it sold out.

2 Likes

Supposed to start today. Half off. It was on the March page of the calander.

1 Like

Shouldn’t be

1 Like

See the announcement GARDEN Coupon Now Active - Get Ready For ROSE! Vinyl Kits 50% Off - 1 Time Use ONLY!

2 Likes

The coupon is active now has been changed it started yesterday and is good on first as well as seconds kits .
It will be active until Friday for a one time use and it is good on all vinyl kits in your cart not just one so sweet deal and chance to pick up those kits you have been wanting.

1 Like

I get Summer rain, joseph asleep, Laila and Rowan.
All the kits I really wanted are out of stock.

2 Likes

I got seconds Ashley awake. Great sale!

2 Likes

I had bodies and other things in my cart from the day before and when I popped in I saw the coupon was active .
So I threw in a couple of seconds Laila and Joseph which cost me less then the bodies and things already in the cart lol .gotta say nice deal .

1 Like

I haven’t placed my order only so much money and oh so many kits I want

2 Likes

Most of the kits were sold out. I just got Joseph Awake.

2 Likes

I got Owen awake, sleeping Priscilla and 2nds Kimmi. I’ve never bought seconds, I’m curious as to what the flaws will be.

Thank you I forgot the coupon part.

1 Like

I went way overboard but I just got birthday money sooooo
I got Joseph Awake, Miranda Asleep, Ana Awake, Evelyn Asleep, Zuri Asleep, Claire and Ella (some were seconds kits). Now where to put them :hushed:

4 Likes

It is only on the kits.

2 Likes

I got Faith! I’ve been wanting her! I love her hands and feet!

1 Like

Where do you put in the GARDEN code?

When you check out it says ‘Redeem Coupon’ You type it there.

1 Like

I got
Owen awake
Evelyn awake
Zuri
Rebekah
Asher awake 2nds
Jacelyn
Ella 2nds

And 2 bodies for $12.95 each.
I paid $209ish after shipping and saved $175ish

12 Likes