What did you get on sale?

I ordered:
2nds Presley Awake
2nds Priscilla Asleep
Laila Asleep
Ashley Asleep
Summer Rain

Might make twins of Presley and Priscilla

Plus all neck rings, bodies, eyes to go with them.
I always order my body and kit at the same time because I like to keep em togeher and organized.
I’m so excited! I almost bought Ashley awake but I was worried id have trouble with her for some reason but I grabbed another Ashley Asleep which is a fave
I came in too late in the game to grab any good really cheap seconds kits (other than Realborn s which are always great)
Have fun shopping girls!

1 Like

Where do I put the special code word?

1 Like

Click cart
press check out now
confirm address and billing info
continue to checkout
press ok
THEN
the page with the coupon area shows up

4 Likes

1 Like

OK. Thanks. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

As @jlesser said and type in GARDEN as code you can only use once and on kits only good luck !

2 Likes

Same here but you won’t get that kind of deal again for a long time.

1 Like

I bought so many I can’t even remember what I got… it’ll be like Christmas when it gets here! :joy:

3 Likes

Can’t get much plainer than that! I am sorry for being so dense in these matters. I do use PayPal a lot and have for a long time. Just a little nervous, I guess, about putting things in the cart and then missing the place for the discount code! WOW! That could be disastrous! Actually I only got 2 kits. Grant and Emma the 10". I have only done one kit so far and that was Easton, Grant’s twin. That is why I wanted Grant. Then the 10" one I thought I would practice rooting. I think they look better with rooting than wigs, but I was not about to try on Easton. She has a huge head! :slight_smile: Anyway, thanks again, guys!

2 Likes

Dont feel dense. The way it is set up is a little confusing. Cause you think you went to far but you havent. lol

3 Likes

I bought Pricilla, Natalie, biracial Kyra - I was already getting a lot of needed supplies so I didn’t get very many kits.

1 Like

I’m not supposed to be ordering anything else right now but I did get seconds Emmy. I could not let that pass me by. :grinning::smile::slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

I couldn’t go as crazy as I wanted but I did get Miranda, Logan, Rebekah and a regular kit, Bella, for my daughter. I also got bodies and magnets and a few paints that I needed. I’m trying out Genesis from air dry.

1 Like

I should have checked out the seconds kits! There are lot of kits out of stock already. I only
got summer rain and Ashley.

2 Likes

I got Amelia, Cookie, Blaze, and Joseph awake!

4 Likes

It’s at the very, very end.
Put what you want in your cart (it will look full price)
Click "check out"
They will confirm address etc
Then they will warn you, "are you sure you are ready to check out? It will be very hard to combine shipping if you change your mind"
You click "yes, I’m sure"
THEN there is the place for the coupon code under your list of items
Once you type the coupon code it will show “coupon:. -35$” or whatever, then click “pay” or payment method

Kase awake seconds
Kase asleep seconds
Pricilla
Laila
Kimi seconds
Londyn

all kits I haven’t done yet. Ive wanted Londyn and Kimi for a while now.

4 Likes

I got Zuri and Rebecca. I wanted more but I’m on a spending freeze until I get my service dog. Hoping I do a good job on them so I can make some $$ toward it

1 Like

I only got Kimi, Laila Asleep and Owen Awake…by the way, does anyone here know if Owen can use Maggie’s torso? I think they are both 20 inches! I have Maggie and her head looks huge, I haven’t received Owen yet to compare lol

Good to know, thanks!