What did you get on sale?

I’m new to reborning so I only got Laila asleep but I wish I got some more!

1 Like

Just a heads up
I have seen a couple comments on facebook saying their confirmation emails went to their spam folders and have never done that

So if you dont have your confirmations check your spam (mine sent normally)

2 Likes

Oh my goodness!! I just checked my spam folder and my order shipped!!! Whooohoooo! Ty for telling us !! :hugs::hugs::heart_eyes:

2 Likes

I got Kase, Miranda asleep and Evalyn asleep. I already have 9 kits and haven’t finished my first one!! Shopping and sales are so addicting!!!

4 Likes

I got way to many :flushed:- 10 lol -all seconds except precious gift - because he looks like my grandson and I ve seen lots of beautiful babies this kit has made - and I can’t resist a bargain-so I ll be saving him until my skills improve :slight_smile: I don’t get to work on my reborns as much as I d like so these will probably last me until next years coupon :joy:

1 Like

Um, to sum it up I got a whole lot early this morning. Lol. Just went back to see what sold out and a lot of the kits are starting to sell out. With the sale lasting all week, BB might sell out of all their kits :rofl::joy::rofl:

2 Likes

Maybe they are hoping to turn over their inventory. All new stuff for the all new site?

4 Likes

Mine went there too. I just checked it.

3 Likes

Summer raine,emmy,rowan

3 Likes

I got Presley awake it was the last one

4 Likes

I got way to many, but hey they were on sale!!! LOL

2 Likes

I got Shyann, Anna, Heather, Kate, Violet, Lexi, Ella and Natalie. All of their bodies, plugs and rings. Not ready for Realborns.

3 Likes

I did not touch the sale.I had a choice between more kits(I already have more than I will ever get painted) and a new stove,the stove won. lol

5 Likes

I wish Dominic awake was out. I really want that kit. I have been spending quite a bit on kits lately and sales are slow, so I have managed to not click buy thus far. I need to sale some babies, my nursery is building, lol

1 Like

Well I got birthday money today but all of the kits I really wanted are sold out. Most of what I wanted was sold out before the sale started so I don’t know if I will even order. :frowning:

2 Likes

I agree!! lol Have to cook :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Are the realborn kits included?

1 Like

It’s today. Thank you!

1 Like

Happy Birthday!

2 Likes

Yes ALL vinyl kits even seconds are on the sale

2 Likes