What is your top favorite kit?

If you could pick only one, all time favorite kit (whether you have painted it or not) what would it be?

Mine is Mini Marley by Marita Winters. I have the kit but haven’t painted him yet.

5 Likes

Right now Im in love with Chase Brown…my husband and I figured out it is because he looks a lot like our son when he was born. I ordered his kit the other day, can’t wait for him to get here, Ill be chomping at the bit to paint him but I have a few in line ahead of him :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Mine is Lilly and I have not painted her yet. Waiting to get better. ( I may never be able to paint her). I also have twin A&B Levi and I have April coming. That’s just a few I’m waiting to get better to make my KEEPERS. I have Ashley I just finished not sure if she will be a keeper or if someone wants one I’ll let her go. I’ve never kept one that I’ve painted though.

2 Likes

My all-time favorite kit that I have reborned at least 20x is and always will be, Precious Gift :blue_heart: I’d share pics but once I get started I can’t stop and the people who know me here will be shuffling me out the door :smile:

HOWEVER…I am totally in LOVE with Ramsey and can hardly wait to get my hands on that kit!

I love scrunchy, munchy newborn faces :blush:

11 Likes

Quinlynn

3 Likes

It always changes for me. Right now I’m saying Laila.

1 Like

I think that’s why I liked Summer Rain. The pictures on B.B. of Precious Gift to me look blue that’s why I’ve never bought it.

1 Like

That is my second!

2 Likes

I think Tink by Bonnie Brown is my current favorite. I’ve called my brother Tink for years (his real name is Tim… not sure how he got the nickname Tink) so I’ve been partial to Tink since the start. Her petite face is just the sweetest! I also love Levi though. He looks like Tim as a newborn. So I guess my kit favorite are influenced by Tim :joy:

2 Likes

millie by olga auer

1 Like

Saoirse by Bonnie brown :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

3 Likes

I love Dominic so far

2 Likes

I love all babies, it’s hard to pick one favorite there are so many… In my collection I have several. LLE kits Serenity, Miracle, Journey…Andrea Arcello kits Anastasia, Greta, Maizie… Natali Blick kits Sherry, Penny, Ruby, Mary Ann I also love anything made by Joanna K. Amelia is in my collection, I painted and sold Sunny and have two Aprils on pre order but almost anything she makes I want.

6 Likes

No brainer for me Lola by Lori Nicolls :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

@kareninflorida Whoever would have guessed that you like Precious Gift???:heart_eyes:

7 Likes

I have April preordered also. I hope I can do her justice once I get started on her.

2 Likes

Iris by Adrie Stoete… she was my first 12 years ago this month, and still making her <3 just love her sweet face

3 Likes

Bibo by Luciana Miglioranzi and Saoirse by Bonnie Brown are my 2 all time favorites. Both are keepers.

3 Likes

This is a hard one because I love so many, but the first kit I ever bought was Sophia Madelina by Bonnie Brown. I was a collector then and did not paint. I planned to send her off to be painted and never did. Now she is waiting until I think I am good enough.

4 Likes

I wanted Starling by AK Tekawitha (?) for ages and couldn’t afford him. I am so happy now with my Landon (only awake), who looks so much like him, that I’m all team Landon now.

3 Likes