What is your top favorite kit?

That is so good to hear. I recently purchased Precious Gift. She seems like a cutie. We shall see what I can do with her. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

You will LOVE painting Precious Gift! Hope you’ll share pics when you’re done! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Precious Gift is the first reborn I ever made, I love how newborn she looks!

1 Like

Someone on here listed a Starling kit for sale a couple of days ago.

2 Likes

I think I saw that, @Katinafleming. Thanks, but I’m sold on Landon now. Just started on him and ordered the plasticmake stuff to remove the nose crease. Then I think he will work great as a portrait baby for me at three months. I love the cheeks, eyes, and the mouth.

9 Likes

Squeee!!! He’s so cute! I can’t wait for his sister to be released!

2 Likes

I used to stalk Reva Schick Noahs on eBay back in the day. I thought reborns were amazing and especially the Noahs. I had no idea I’d ever have an opportunity to paint some myself. Some of y’all probably made the dolls I was drooling over then :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Good match @pschomaker

1 Like

I plant to share pics. I have shared pics of the first 2 I made. Sometime ago now. But hopefully I will have a couple more pretty soon.

2 Likes

My favorite is Levi. I love his curled legs and the detail of the kit.

4 Likes

That’s exactly how I feel, to have the opportunity to actually paint these amazing pieces of art myself, it’s like a dream lol

3 Likes

Yeah, it really is!

2 Likes

This little man is my all-time favorite - Levi by Bonnie Brown.

5 Likes

I’d pick Katie Marie! Here’s the pic that explains why. Not my work but I wish I could buy her lol. I found her artist, Alla’s babies.

s-l400s-l400%20(1)

15 Likes

I painted Marly for my granddaughter for her birthday. She is so tiny!

2 Likes

She is stunning!

2 Likes

Those eyes!!!

2 Likes

Asher is my favorite
Landon ties

2 Likes

I’m going to add Bluebell by Romie Strydom and Will Scholl to my list. :grinning::heart:

1 Like

I follow her on FB and every doll that woman touches is like pure gold, She may be my favorite artist of all. Edit to add one of my favorites by her.maizie

8 Likes