Who are you painting/rooting right now?

He was for me. I made and sold three I just don’t like the kit lol

It’s the same one but not everyone likes him. I certainly don’t. He’s kinda cute but I don’t like his limbs

2 Likes

oh crap! That’s not good :frowning:

2 Likes

I’m not much of a fan either. I don’t know why because he’s adorable, I just don’t have a desire to paint him.

1 Like

I hope you continue to feel better and Im so sorry to hear about your transmission. If you want my advice don’t bother with it and just try to get another car. After having my transmission rebuilt only to have it die on me in a couple months I heard many horror stories of the same problem. Once the tranny is gone no matter what they do it will not be the same.

1 Like

I love big Joe’s limbs, he’s not the easiest to pose but those little chubby hands and feet…I love them!

I am anxious to see him with Grants limbs though, that should be interesting.

2 Likes

Im rooting Realborn Kimberly…its a baby im making for an assistant manager at my walmart.

16 Likes

Oh wow, beautiful hair and nice rooting!

1 Like

Once im done rooting her im gonna thin out her hair and shorten it…the top im gonna leave it longer so a bow can be put in

2 Likes

Thank you… I got the hair custom colored by @Rainbowbabies

2 Likes

What kind of hair is that please? I’m going to be starting Emmy, first time doing a toddler. I’m thinking human hair for her. Is that what that is? It’s looks very nice.

I like how the hair is rooted in the fron/center! I can never seem to map it out like 5hat

1 Like

Yes, human hair. I got it from Dolls So Real

1 Like

It’s exceptionally crappy because I paid for an oil change, smog check, and yearly registration fees the day before it broke down. That’s nearly $400 straight into the trash. :frowning:

Oohh, nooo! That really stinks.

1 Like

Me me I can share now! Not rooting or painting, I’m making custom baby clothing for an artist on FB. Proof of concept complete on a 19” Ana Asleep! That line in the middle is sewn loosely; when the stitching is removed it will open up into a pleat. So pleased!

16 Likes

So pretty!

1 Like

No painting be done here either. It’s been a week of sewing! :blush:

17 Likes

Oh How darling!!! :star_struck:

1 Like

I have a Twin A coming to me tomorrow for rooted hair. I didn’t paint the doll but I’m friends with her mama, she also owns my Levi Brown

1 Like