Who are you painting/rooting right now?

Rooting an ethnic Dominic. Need to work more on front hairline and side burns

16 Likes

Some of my front hairs got pulled out now I have to re root a big section.

So pretty!

1 Like

Not painting or rooting anything yet. I’m waiting for Twin A to get here at 5, and until then I’ll be sewing a little dress for my next baby that I’ll be doing.

1 Like

Looking great! What do you have around his neck?

It is a mask used to give kids puffers for asthma. I use it to hold my light bulb from moving inside the doll’s head. It fits perfectly into the neck groove and the socket!!

2 Likes

That is awesome!

Thank you!

Gorgeous rooting!

Sweet pea… shhhh she’s sleeping

10 Likes

Deciding on hair or not…

11 Likes

Thank you! Looks better when it hasn’t been pulled out. Don’t know what I did but I was rooting after working a night shift.

Oh my goodness, your work is sooo beautiful!

1 Like

Loved my Roux even without hair!

I’m thinking a bald Roux at this point…

I’m brand new to the group, and I’ve never created a reborn before. After some experimentation with a boo-boo baby, I decided to take a leap of faith and just try it. Right now, I have a BB Nikolas soaking in a basin. I heard one should wait a full 24 hours for the kit to dry. So, while that’s occurring, I’m going to keep experimenting with the head from my boo-baby. She’s a Donna RuBert Punkin.

1 Like

Punk rocker Brittany? :yum::rofl:

6 Likes

Welcome!

I never submerge my kits in water. I wash with small bit soap, rinse, then wipe with rubbing alcohol

2 Likes

I’m painting Rieke by Linda S. Working hard to get the head and limbs to match. If I can’t get them to match then I’ll have another boo boo baby.

11 Likes

That is what I do too. I put my thumb or a finger in the hole to plug it while washing and rinsing the limbs so the inside stays dry. I do wash the inside of the head though so I don’t have to worry about my glue not sticking after I have rooted a head.

2 Likes