Who needs eyebrows... not my babies

It looks like the doll fan post was deleted… so unless you find the image that was shared on here (maybe) instead of the link…

1 Like

I don’t know if you saw those (looks so easy when someone doing it :smile::

5 Likes

Yeah I know lol. I already wiped the brows off my babies. I’ll watch those tutorials. But if all else fails, I’m going to have to learn how to root brows. Lol.

1 Like

Drats! That was an amazing tutorial.

1 Like

If you are in Sue-ellen Taormina’s Live Effects group, it is posted in the files there.

3 Likes

I would mix a small amount of green into the brow brown to try to counteract the red undertone. I’m by no means a professional though. Lol

1 Like

Eye brows are a tough one. I use prisma pencil which is easier than paint for me. Bros should point side ways like arrows, not straight up and down. Also, babies usually don’t have well defined line like brows. Usually they are more sporadic if that makes sense. I’m still not great at brows but those are the tips that help me

2 Likes

That is great advice, thank you! What color prisma pencils do you use if you don’t mind me asking?

So you see the red in talking about? I will try the green. Ty!

Linda Moore recommended a little phthalo green 06 in brow and hair mix.

1 Like

Mostly dark brown. Espresso and chocolate turn orange when you bake them. I’ve tried other shades as well but haven’t like how they look. Also white or pale yellow shades when I’ve done a toe head blinded baby here and there

1 Like

I like dark umber prisma

3 Likes

I’m thinking I’m going to put the paint to rest and try Prisma. I bought 5 pencils when I started reborning and unfortunately, they are all ones that turn orange expect for the Sephia pencil I bought.
I spent a whole day trying to paint the eyebrows on. Literally a whole day. I’m over it. Lol. Next Hobby Lobby or Michaels trip I make I’ll buy some of the colors that are better. I think Prisma will give me better control.

1 Like

I hate eyebrows. I am not sure what the block is for me. I now just get them done, keep them light and simple and move on. I swear I could get an aneurism from them.

3 Likes

Same here. They stress me bad.

Eyebrows are the hardest for me😏

1 Like

Do u root or paint urs?

I don’t know if what I do is right but I find it much easier since I couldn’t get my eyebrows to match. I use chalk to draw them on, I can wipe the chalk off and redraw until they match then I root them with the same hair I rooted the head with.

2 Likes

I have started doing mine with thinning med and what ever color I’m opting for and apply them with a tooth pick . And then do a few rooted ones over that.

1 Like

I just pray that they turn out every time. So stressful.

2 Likes