You all see these coming in December?

Shoot, guess we have to wait and see!

1 Like

donde los podre conseguir?

AĆŗn no han salido pero Irresistables los llevarĆ”
They are not out yet but Irresistables will carry them

(I hope google translate is working well)

https://www.irresistables.com/reborn-doll-kits/fantasy-reborn-dolls/fairy-elf-kits/

gracias!!! estare atenta

1 Like

I love all 3!!!

Oh my gosh! I want one to go with my Harry Potter reborn!

2 Likes

Ooh I want a Dobby one!

2 Likes

I came across someone on an art site who was making babies for cosplay. Hmm, i think that was after my prime. I just donā€™t get that whole arena.

1 Like

What is that exactly? Iā€™m confusedā€¦

Cosplay?People make costumes and role play. this is a War-hammer pic my son used to play that game with the models that he would paint. I think it can be any genre, but I think many take after the games-final fantasy etc. manga, and Japanese anime. I never got into video games, Iā€™m the last of generation X. So, i missed that boat. I donā€™t get the whole gamer thing.

1 Like

Iā€™ve done cosplay as well, as Disney or Harry Potter characters.
Cosplay can be anything like video games, cartoons, TV shows, movies, booksā€¦ Any fictional character will do.

5 Likes

Is it anything like Comic Con in San Diego every year??

4 Likes

Yeah, a lot of people cosplay there. Iā€™ve personally cosplayed at Dutch Comic Con.
Itā€™s a lot of fun.

Yes and I want to go with my sons. They like most of the same stuff and fandoms so it would be fun. I think they might be OK with dressing up for it too.

Beesley and his twin are open today for pre - order it says limited edition I had hoped it would be open edition

I just asked Sarah Mellman and she said they are OPEN edition. Their preorder just ends on the 29th.

She also said that it would help her be able to continue producing enchanted kits in the future if we buy from her directly. Here is her site
https://www.enchantedkreaturekits.com/enchanted-store

1 Like

Good to know I looked on the two sites I had seen them on and it said edition and I just donā€™t want to lock myself in on one right now need some time to think do I really really want one they are that kind of kit for me :smile:

1 Like

@jlesser, Jenni, I ordered from MacPhersonā€™s before I saw this or I would have ordered from Sarah. Macā€™s advertised it as a Limited Edition?? I think it is very expensive for the size of it though.

1 Like

I am not sure why they have it listed that way that is why I asked Sarah personally.

I plan on getting 1 of all 3 but have to put reborn stuff of hold unless I really need it to complete the next one, etc.
Our van getting wrecked put a heck of a kink in our finances. :confused:

Thanks for all your help with giving us all so much information when we need it. That whole Van thing is such a bummer, but you did get a beautiful new van out of it.

1 Like