Your VERY FIRST reborn baby!

I have always liked the reborn dolls, but didn’t want to get them when my kids were little, now they are teenagers (both boys) and I now have time to pursue my own hobbies. After spending a lot of time researching and watching videos on You Tube I found Bountifulbaby.com and ordered everything that I needed to make one then I ordered another and I just received another order with two kits today. The new kits are Sydney by Pat Moulton and Quinton by Marissa May and they will be for sale when I finish them.

2 Likes

It’s really encouraging to see everyone’s first reborn painting! We all start somewhere! And you can easily see how much care went into everyone’s first. :heartpulse:

Here is my very first, she was originally a Paradise Galleries Froggy Beach Baby. She is still sans eyebrows, mostly because I forgot to add 'em! I plan on adding them one of these days! :laughing:

11 Likes

nice job cute

Thank you! :smile:

I love being able to jump into this section and see all the wonderful new first baby photos that are posted!! :blush: All so cute!

Thanks for sharing everyone!!
Emily

3 Likes

shes absolutely beautiful

1 Like

What an improvement. The redo is adorable.

2 Likes

WOW, what a difference. I love the re-do, It’s amazing what time will do for you in this hobby.

4 Likes

Cute baby! What sculpt is it?

1 Like

It’s the Kimi kit I got her here at bountiful baby

Thanks for your response. If I were you I’d keep her and sell the next ones since she’s your first. She’s also very cute which makes her all the more appealing. :smile:
If you really want to sell her, I’d recommend taking lots of pics since she’s your first. If you continue reborning, it will be fun to see how your babies evolve.
Best of luck!

Even though this topic started over a year ago I’ll be brave and show my first reborn. She is a shy face Berenguer that I done in late 2003.I did take recent pics of her because when I first started I didn’t have a digital camera,but I never done anything different with her reborn wise.

11 Likes

Precious!!!

1 Like

She is adorable!!! Love her hair!!! How did you make a wig? :smiley:

2 Likes

You rocked it!!! :heart:️:heart:️:heart:️:heart:️:heart:️:heart:️:heart:️

1 Like

I only recently started reborning and followed Denise Pratt’s video tutorial on YouTube. Definitely a learning experience, definitely know there are things I will do differently with the next one…ABSOLUTELY TERRIFIED to try to root eyelashes on her lol. Also think my oven warped her head a bit since I cant remember if the indent was sculpted on originally lol

12 Likes

She’s a great first baby! The indention was probably already there but if not, it happened in the right place. :slight_smile:

1 Like

These were my first 2 worked on them at the same time for my twin granddaughters. Just about 1 year ago.

14 Likes

Seeing all these lovely babies has encouraged me to join in. Here’s my first…

9 Likes

1 Like