Your VERY FIRST reborn baby!

Dolls by Sandie has smaller pacifiers with enclosed magnets. They’re still a little large for a preemie but a much better fit than a regular one.r

I don’t mind😊 silicone based glue works great on these and they now come in purple too😊

I got mine from the preemie store it is actually smaller than regular sized

Lol I.got mine from the preemie store. I.dont know if I’m going to use it or not. She hasn’t told me if she wants it or not…

1 Like

These are my first babies…The first one was my test baby. She is a used Berenguer I reborned and gave to my niece. I then bravely reborned Kaelin for my Mother in law.

10 Likes

My first.

13 Likes

My first was kailyn, :heart:

9 Likes

My first was kailyn, :heart:

6 Likes

very nice job cute baby

1 Like

cute baby

Here’s my first. I’m only on my third right now

My second( just sold her)

14 Likes

so cute and tiny

Oh goodness! I adore your Libby’s “eyeshadow” - that is fantastic! <3

so cute great job

For my first kit I did the Crystal Sculpt by Donna RuBert and my second kit was the Tory kit. I had a tutorial playing on my computer and I was following along for my first baby and I did my own thing with the second one. I am really happy with the results of my second baby more than the my first one but I think they both look great. I will be selling my first one and keeping my second one.

9 Likes

Welcome, Miranda! It seems like you’ve gotten addicted, too! :wink:

I have always liked the reborn dolls, but didn’t want to get them when my kids were little, now they are teenagers (both boys) and I now have time to pursue my own hobbies. After spending a lot of time researching and watching videos on You Tube I found Bountifulbaby.com and ordered everything that I needed to make one then I ordered another and I just received another order with two kits today. The new kits are Sydney by Pat Moulton and Quinton by Marissa May and they will be for sale when I finish them.

2 Likes

It’s really encouraging to see everyone’s first reborn painting! We all start somewhere! And you can easily see how much care went into everyone’s first. :heartpulse:

Here is my very first, she was originally a Paradise Galleries Froggy Beach Baby. She is still sans eyebrows, mostly because I forgot to add 'em! I plan on adding them one of these days! :laughing:

11 Likes

nice job cute

Thank you! :smile: