Allow me to introduce myself

My name is Faith, and I have been involved in the reborn hobby since 2008. The first doll I bought was a Berenguer doll. I have bought 5 reborns and made one. I made BB Blinkin into Jesus so my children could play with him without breaking him. My husband followed instructions on “how to” to make an amazing manger.

I’m about to start painting a couple of Twin A’s for my sister and me. I am taking my sister with me to ROSE this year. It’s my first time attending, and I am so excited! My sister is not involved in reborning, so Twin A will be her first doll. I thought it would be fun to each have the same doll as a memento of our trip.

I guess I just want to say that I look forward to meeting some of you at ROSE and I hope to have wip pics to share with you soon. I will be using ghsp. The picture I have posted is of the baby Jesus I made.

27 Likes

Welcome to the forum and the addiction…lol.

3 Likes

Thank you. I’m totally addicted to the kits already. I hope I can get addicted to the painting, too. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Welcome! Nice to meet you :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Adorable Baby Jesus ! - come on and join in the fun - post pics -ask questions -these ladies are so good to help !

2 Likes

Welcome

2 Likes

2 Likes

Welcome to the forum. Where are you from? I hope to meet you at Rose!

1 Like

New Jersey. I bought tickets to the baby shower, awards banquet, and tea party. I’m not taking any classes. My sister and I are going to drive to Wyoming from Salt Lake City to visit her daughter and grandson for a few days before the show. Samuel (born at 26 weeks) is home and weighs almost 11 pounds. :blush:

3 Likes

Welcome_To_The_Group-c89c9ffb255c05602761680725a0283e

1 Like

Hello Faith! Welcome to the group!

1 Like

Thank you everyone for your warm welcome! I’m excited to be a part of this forum. It will good for me to try something new. I really need to change up my routine.

Welcome and I will be vending at Rose, come by and say Hi and show me your babies.

Saint Cloud Nursery

1 Like

@GrammasLittleDoll, Faith, make sure to wear a nametag associating you with the Bountiful Baby Forum. List your name so we know who you are and we get a chance to meet. You are going to have so much fun when there, it is a blast!! You can get those “stick on you shirt” name tags anywhere. “Hello, my name is:” You know what I’m talking about. Will you and your sister be taking your babies to the show? We all bring a baby with us. So glad you’re going, will you be attending the events??

edit to add; I starting typing before reading all that you had to say, I see you are going to the events, Good!!

I wish I could go too! It would be so fun but I highly doubt I’d be able to save up in time :confused:

Ok. I will wear a name tag. Yes, we will each bring a doll with us. Can’t wait! My church choir is going to France that same week. I obviously won’t be able to go with them (the date was decided after I started planning this trip), but I am more excited about traveling to Utah with my sister anyway.