Anyone painted Emma?

I think it’s realborn Emma! If you have can I see? So far, mine looks like uncle fester.

5 Likes

I find all the Realborns to be tough to bring to life.

This is my Emma. She’s heading home to her mommy tomorrow

14 Likes

12 Likes

I disliked the length of the arms on this kit…

12 Likes

Thank you for sharing! Those are really good Emma’s! I’ll post pics when I finish little Fester.

3 Likes

Agreed.

You should show us little Fester now. :joy:

6 Likes

Mine is just the head on a cuddle body.

13 Likes

Yes can’t wait to see uncle fester!

3 Likes

Beautiful! What hair did you use? I have someone asking for baby with curly hair

I would like to see Uncle Fester as well :wink:

2 Likes

These are scanned from real baby’s. And, this is not to be disagreeable, it is an honest question. How can they be too long, too short. I know I read that on this forum quite a bit.

3 Likes

10 Likes

I want to see the Uncle Fester WIP too!

1 Like

I won’t do another Realborn Emma because of those arms. They are 3/4 arms. When put on the body, they hang down like gorilla arms. If I remember correctly, it appeared they left too much of the top part of the arm for a 3/4 limb. Shortening the body’s arm cap would help a bit. I really like her face and think she would make a good sized cuddle baby.

6 Likes

Thank you! It’s curly Slumberland mohair

1 Like

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: Perfect description.

And I agree. She has a cute face, but I don’t want to paint her again unless I get a custom made body with shorter arm caps made for her.

I know. This one happens to have 3/4 arms. That is what makes it different than the others

1 Like

Awesome! I did order some last week from slumberland, so that’s good to hear!

Oh I love the curls!!

1 Like

Ok, I’ll go take s pic of Fester. He is just in the beginning stages so don’t be expecting a whole lot. Haha !!!

1 Like