Calling all artists pics

Please post pics of your creations. If possible state sculpt and creator. Would love to see all of the cute creations.

1 Like

If you read through our on going work in progress thread and our UNO thread you will see many peoples reborns and art, etc, there are thousands of comments on each thread

5 Likes

Rose from Bountiful Baby. This is my latest.

8 Likes

Here are some of my first babies:
image image image

Here’s my only dark skinned baby I’ve tried. I used the Realborn Presley Asleep kit. :heartpulse:

My most recent babies, I think (that was realistic and not alternative, anyway…)

8 Likes

All very cute! I have a Priscilla asleep to do soon. Have never seen a Presley in stock but wouldn’t mind doing them as a set.

1 Like

My older ones.

LOL One looks like Hulk Hogans Grandbaby and she took after grampa.

6 Likes

4 Likes

Thanks

1 Like

Towa by AK Kitagawa reborned by me

9 Likes

They had Presley awake and asleep in stock a week or two ago. The Asleep one sold out fast after they put it on sale really cheap. But they still have the Awake version. If you want him, you should probably get him now. He’s been discontinued for a while. I guess they just cleaned out a back warehouse. There are several discontinued kits in stock right now, all seconds.

She looks like she’s ready to throw down!

Adorable!

1 Like

Real born Dominic is my latest (that isn’t top secret anyway) He was so much fun to paint!

2 Likes

My latest creation! Alexis’ Little Wonders Nursery, British Columbia, Canada.
She is the Ella Mae sculpt by Jannie de Lange.

2 Likes

A few of my favorites.

7 Likes

My latest ones:
Nina, an Adrie Stoete sculpt

Adalyn, by Aleina Peterson:

Ana Awake, Realborn:

9 Likes

So many cute babies!

3 Likes

I love little Anna’s expression!

1 Like