I haven't seen this one

Karma…when her stuff gets stolen (if it hasn’t already) she’ll feel it, I hope.

5 Likes

“a family member” sounds incredibly shady. Poor Ping.

3 Likes

It is a bad situation. I have a client that wants me to paint Adele for her, but I have not been able to get the kit. I have been waiting almost a year. With everything else going on in this industry, we really need to protect one another. It really makes me sad.

3 Likes

Re: Lior

How stupid!! That head is cute. If you can make that head, you’re capable of doing the rest right. Wtf.

The part about the head coming from a family member is sketchy too. I don’t understand why not just name the sculptor if it’s not you? I’m trying to think of why you wouldn’t. Maybe the sculptor is a minor? In that case then - why ruin the minor’s reputation by using Ping’s limbs? There’s just no reason to use Ping’s limbs. Otherwise maybe it’s all a lie?

I would have considered buying her if not for the legal and ethical problems. Now I’ll never buy a kit from that family. So dumb.

1 Like

Does Conny know the whole story? I would assume at this point she has to. This is a mess. I think it’s worse than the Chinese fake kits, at least you can spot them. This however is impossible to discern what comes from who. Tragic.