Just need to vent for a minute!

Just have to rant for a minute! I wanted to complete a lot of dolls for the Christmas rush but didn’t get to finish any!
I broke my foot in November and had a hard time hobbling from my work station to my dolly oven. Then my offbrand oven broke! So I bit the bullet and ordered a nuwave off of Amazon with free two day shipping. But of course I forgot to change the address after I moved so it got sent across the country the wrong direction. Had to go through a whole process with UPS to intercept the package and now it won’t be here for another week.
Just frustrated and haven’t been able to work an any babies lately :sob:

10 Likes

I hope your foot is better!’

1 Like

Oh no. I’m so sorry. I got a few done but nothing I was planning for Christmas because we moved. I hope your foot feels better. No time like the present to make double for next year :blush::revolving_hearts::pray:

1 Like

Everything happens for a reason! I hope your foot feels better soon.

1 Like

Aww please get better! I’ve broken my foot 3 times and it’s hard to do anything. I never appreciated how much I use my feet until I couldn’t. When can you paint again? I haven’t done any dolls either. I’m too sick, and trying to get a hold of bills and gifts etc. I want to work on a baby during the break.

2 Likes

I’d lose my mind if I had to stop reborning for 6 weeks.

2 Likes

I hope everything starts going better for you soon. :slight_smile:

I did while our house was on the market and moving…it was tough lol