REPLY HERE to be ENTERED into the Bountiful Baby Realborn Give-A-Way Drawing!

Like many others, I have anxiously awaited this moment in technological history. I love technology and am fascinated by this process. I love reborning and strive for realism. A Realborn kit would be a dream come true.

Eu quero muito esse bebe, porque a perfeição que aparentam é incrivelmente apaixonante… São muito reais e eu como uma cegonha e colecionadora, não posso perder a oportunidade de, quem sabe, ter um desse no meu atelier e coleção…

I Just love these realborn babies, I would love to be lucky enough to win one. Keeping fingers crossed .

I purchase most of my reborn kits through Bountiful Baby. I would really love to win one of the first realborns because they look even more alive. The quality and prices are always good on all of the products and I am really looking forward to owning a few realborn kits but winning one to get me started would be wonderful!

I would love to win one of these beautiful dolls!

These sculpts are soooo beautiful. I would love to reborn all of them.

Wow what beautiful sculpts! I have never won anything before this would be an incredible win!

I am so excited about the possibility of winning one of these babies. I have always had an artistic talent but last October I discovered reborn babies when my granddaughter asked for one for her birthday. Very few evenings have gone by since then that I have not been working on one of them. I have been checking the Bountiful Baby website daily for them to become available as well as the daily specials. I hope to be one of the lucky ones to win.

I have reborned several Bountiful Baby Kits and each has been a joy to work on and would love to win one of the Realborn to to add to my personal collection.

I would love to win one of these kits because they are extremely realistic, enter me please

I am a new member who just signed up today and saw this giveaway! I have never owned one of these dolls, but I can’t stop looking at information about them and I’m very drawn to this as a hobby. I am going to order the Kate kit and see if I have what it takes to make these dolls. But it would be so awesome to win one. I love your work, your youtube videos and your website. Thank you!!

Hello. I am big fan of bountiful babies. I love reborning, painting and rooting. I would like to win, make this baby and show it to the world. I will give to my mum of love. Thank you for the opportunity to win. All my friends know bountiful babies because I recommended it. :heart::heart::heart::heart: with love Viera :slight_smile:

7thguest

3d

Top 10 Reasons I Would Love To Win One of These Amazing Kits: by Kathy Van Camp
10. I never win anything (Pity Plea)
9. My Birthday is Sept. 12th! (Not really, it is June 11th) I just saw someone else post that and figured it sounded good.
8. I am way too old to have a real baby of my own (Plus these babies are so much easier to take care of)
7. I have just put this on my Bucket List (Most of the other things ain’t happening!)
6. It would really kick-start my heart to win one of these…and I could use that.
5. It would make me happy , something my husband has not managed to do in 40 years.
4. My mom taught me manners……PLEASE LET ME WIN….PULEEZE! See I said please…oh and Thank you too! That is if I win!
3. This is a lot of work entering all these ways and it is really hurting my head, especially because I am inept at Social Media and I still am still trying to figure Twitter out!
2. These are the best looking kits ever!!! ( Praise usually gets you extra points!)

1. I deserve to win! Ahhh….hmmm…well, I guess everyone else deserves to win too. Sigh. Oh, but wait… I did say it first! HAH! You Betcha!
    AND….All this is moot since it is a lottery drawing……Dang it! 

I have just started and I am Hooked. I really would like to win one of the sleeping babies. They are so precious… I was directed to Bountiful Baby through a different website. I am so thankful because otherwise I would not have found BBC . I can get everything and more! I would like to win, it would be really nice. I wish everyone out there good luck! Someone is going to be very happy!

I love bb baby kits have bought mamy of them …would love to win one…

I would like to enter the drawing and my reply is: I would like to win, to challenge myself artistically with these most realistic creases and folds, to create such a reborn that people tend to rock the baby even after they understand it is a doll…simply because it looks so real that they forget :slight_smile:

I love reborn but these realborn are amazing!Love love love will be purchasing one or more of each! Reborn artist www.fairytalevillage.com. It would be great to win one I have never won anything ever.

I would love love love to win this kit.I have not ever won anything ever!These are amazing kits I am a rebounder on www.fairytalevillage.etsy.com…I am going to purchase 2 of each kit whet I win or no. I would just love to win one Anyone of them!

I have never made a reborn doll so, winning one of these kits would be a great way for me to experience the creative process and artistry of reborn dolls.

My reason for wanting to win? I LOVE babies and these are the next best thing! I was raised by a single father and had 2 aunts that were instrumental in raising me. One had 3 boys and made cloth dolls to sell. The other had a son and a daughter. She and I were the only girls. Her mom made cloth and porcelain dolls for my cousin for every occasion. She made me a bunny one year for Easter. Because they were really the only mothers I witnessed, I grew up thinking that the best moms made dolls.

Now I am a mom with 5 boys of my own and although I made a porcelain doll for myself when my oldest wAs young and when my kids got older, they broke it. They don’t like dolls themselves. They think my reborning hobby is creepy.

I am ready to do something for me. I stopped reborning about 6 years ago while I supported my family. All of the dolls I made I sold, I even had a class of 8-10 ladies that I taught how to reborn.

I want one to make for myself and to pass down to my daughter that I someday hope to have (or my first granddaughter). The realborns would be the ULTIMATE prize for my patience.