Stanley Down syndrome kit

Oh. My. Goodness. He is so cute. Am I seeing things, or does this baby have Down syndrome! :heart_eyes:

9 Likes

He’s really precious! I see some Down Syndrome features for sure!

1 Like

I found him on the artists page. He does have DS. I NEEEEEED this kit!! :heart_eyes:

8 Likes

He’s a cutie! I really like him! I think he’ll be super popular

2 Likes

I was just thinking about ordering Pebbles soon. Guess I will be waiting for this little one instead

4 Likes

Right?! I have Pebbles on layaway. I love her sweet face. But I hate her limbs. Vince has better limbs. But the top of his head doesn’t look complete. This little guy seems to be an all around better representation of a child with Down Syndrome. :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

I see no possible way I’ll be able to resist that smile. He’s too precious. :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Gosh he is too cute!

2 Likes

I can’t wait to preorder this little guy! I have both Vince and Pebbles and love them to pieces!

2 Likes

I saw him the other day and think he is adorable! I do think he is kinda small though at 18 inches. He looks to me like he should be older than that.

I think it would be cool if @bbsupport did a Realborn scan of a DS baby. It would be nice to see how a real life image of a DS comes out in vinyl form. Hopefully more realistic…

6 Likes

I agree. I’d love to see a realborn with DS, as well as more ethnic reborns. I know they have one ethnic one in the works, hopefully she will be a big enough hit that they will produce more. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I hope so!

2 Likes

That would be amazing! BB should totally do that if they can.

2 Likes

I’d love that. I remember when parenting magazines started showing ds babies and children on their covers. There’s more than one type of baby out there. I’d love more special needs kits and more ethnic kits.

1 Like