The discontinued kit list

A few years ago there was a list of the discontinued kits and some had a * by the kit name. There was an announcement that those kits were made at the new factory and would someday be redone at the old factory. I think they were all Realborns. Does anyone know where that list is? Has BB decided not to bring back those kits? I bought a few and had no issues with them at all and have clients asking for them. I am not sure if I should keep waiting, try to find them on the secondary market, or tell my clients to select a different kit. I cannot even find the list now.

2 Likes

Not sure if this helps… maybe it says it in descriptions?

1 Like

Yes, that is the list that I remembered. I wonder if it still applies as it seems that there is a move to silicone kits. I would ask, but I do not even know who to ask.

1 Like

Some of us are selling some of our stash down. I sell mine at $61 with body and shipping USA only. Maybe check on here and list what you are looking for and one of us could help you out. BB hasn’t brought back the discontinued and its been a very long time.

2 Likes

I sent a message and will update here if I get a response. I have two clients that want Sunny Awake.

Here’s another list :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Well I did get a reply, but it does not seem like it is something they are working on right now. Here is the response:
Hi
It looks like there are still plans to reproduce that kit but we do not have a date at this time.
Thank you,

Bountiful Baby

4 Likes