Toddler Hedi on sale at Dolls by Sandie

This is a great deal for anyone wanting a cute toddler kit at a great price.
https://www.dollsbysandie.com/index.php?l=product_detail&p=11930

4 Likes

Have you done this one @NancyW?

2 Likes

No, I really don’t like that kit, looks like a tiny 40 year old woman to me LOL

5 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: Maybe that’s why she is on sale.

2 Likes

exactly!!! LOL
I didn’t like any of those Frida/Fridolin, . whatever they were called either, BUT don’t take my opinion, as they were great sellers :slight_smile: ***** I am the artist who passed on Jayden Scholl, you know, the one that the kit, blank, was selling for 1500.00 … eye roll LOL

4 Likes

These 2 versions look very young and sweet to me. But a lot of her kits have a worried look to them. These artists did good with eyebrows, eliminating the worried look.

9 Likes

You are right, @Katinafleming. That did make her look sweet.

Overall, I like a challenge. I’m thinking about it. :smile:

1 Like

The only reason I’m still thinking instead of buying is because I need to be buying Christmas presents, not kits. :grimacing:

2 Likes

Have you done one this big before? The price is really good. :smile:

I’m doing Liam Brown right now. I’ve also done 2 Kenzies. The vinyl torso on Kenzie makes her seem like more work than Liam. But so far, I enjoy the big kits. Maybe I’ll put this big girl on layaway.

1 Like

It says it is only 24 inches. I have baby kitsch larger than that, and I guess I just thought it would be bigger.

1 Like

I went ahead and broke my kit diet and got her. I suck at diets of all kinds. I’m just destined to be poor and fat. It is what it is. No point fighting it. :joy:

5 Likes

Join the club sista! No willpower over here either! :joy:

She reminds me so much of my youngest granddaughter with that cautious look, only she has dark brown hair and dark eyes. I might get her. Do you think she will fit in the Nuwave? Not all at once of course.

She’s only 24 inches. So surely she will fit. But it does say her legs are straight. I don’t know about straight toddler legs fitting. I’ve never done one.

1 Like

Tibbys straight legs fit as long as you have the extender ring and she’s 31”

1 Like

Yes, her legs are what I was worried about :slight_smile: I’m going to try it. I can always sell the kit on reborns lol

1 Like

Oh ty so much!!! I do have one extender ring. :slight_smile:

Right?! At that price, it will be easy to get our money back if we decide to sell the kit. :wink:

So true!! :blush: