🎅 Christmas Baby Challenge 2018

Still working hard to finish, lol!

2 Likes

Move that paint now no complaint on with the rooting no pussy footing go girl go you know you can do it, do it , you can do it RAH RAH RAH @AnnieSokay .
oops think I sprained my ankle on that last jump :joy:

4 Likes

Rooting now, lol!

2 Likes

What is the cut off tomorrow?
its tomorrow, right?

2 Likes

November 27th at 11:59pm from the top of the post I assume it is still the same so you got some time yet :smile:

2 Likes

I’ve gotta take my pictures today!

3 Likes

Its nighttime here, need hubby to help assemble baby…then pictures!

3 Likes

I’m gonna try to assemble tonight…pictures tomorrow

3 Likes

Im going to have to do pics tomorrow as well…too tired, I had to pack up my Harry Potter baby to go home as well.

2 Likes

OK, so sorry, I decided not to rush to finish! :disappointed: But I am looking forward to seeing and voting on your babies. @LillyBellesBabies I tried so hard thanks for cheering me on! I will show the baby once finished though!

2 Likes

I’m trying hard to finish mine. I’m stuck between choosing to finish the contest doll that I won’t be able to list til after voting is over, or finishing a different one that I can list and sell right away. :grimacing:

1 Like

And after I sprained my ankle with all that jumping and went so horse I can hardly whisper you still did not get it finished ? :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

3 Likes

Just take a picture with it as finished as it is!

2 Likes

I was going to but it is a Christmas present and I decided not to show her unfinished. I should finish by next week.

3 Likes

I managed to get pictures today and sent to your email @Ldbr2007. Let me know if you don’t get them.

2 Likes

Quick question, which pic is the one that people will be voting on. The up close picture or the full body picture?

3 Likes

I will be posting both pictures

2 Likes

Ok perfect :hugs:

1 Like

I sent my photos to your email, I hope you got them!

1 Like

I’m officially giving up on trying to finish mine by tonight. I can either rush the kit, and do it wrong, or take my time and do it right. Maybe I need to start now for whatever contest is next. I never get them done on time to participate in the challenges. :wink:

3 Likes