πŸŽ… Christmas Baby Challenge 2018

So sorry Lil!

1 Like

I am nearly finished with my baby and have not shown him to anyone so maybe if I can get his clothes in and pictures I can still enter, will that be ok?

3 Likes

Thank you Anne, this is really hard for me, she was very special. She had a deformity in her rib cage and was very tiny when we rescued her as a kitten and we didnt know if she was going to live. Once she turned one my vet was impressed that she was as big as her sister and her hernia was gone as well. They did check her heart and everything and at age 3 she was very healthy. We don’t know what happened but we are going to have an autopsy done to find out. Im just a wreck!

2 Likes

The deadline is the 27th so I am sure you could take pictures of what you have and be finished if that is the way you want to do it if she no longer has your entry pictures you could also resend them .

1 Like

I sent the blank kit pics awhile ago so Im sure they are still there, I could always resend.

1 Like

That is what I meant so you have time if you want to jump back in :slight_smile:

Just not going to stress about it. I need to keep busy because it helps. I was just thinking that I should wait and see how things go, if I get him done thats great, if not, thats fine too. I should probably have waited before I said anything but grief messes with your head.

1 Like

No need to resend .I still have your picture :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Please feel free to finish your submission if that helps with your grieving process. We are all here to support you in whatever it is your choose to do.Losing a family member is hard regardless if they have fur or skin . :heart:️

4 Likes

Thank you for understanding :slight_smile:

I am working hard to finish, lol. I am submitting it no matter what. :dizzy_face:

2 Likes

Rooting for you Go Go Go :smile:

2 Likes

Thanks I needed that, lol!

1 Like

Nothing in the rules says i cant help by being a cheering section right :slight_smile:

3 Likes

So sorry about your fur baby @RebornsbyZebra :cry: I know how hard it is.

2 Likes

Does anyone know if you’re able to submit twins or does it need to be a single baby?

1 Like

You can submit twins

2 Likes

Ok thank you!

2 Likes

I sent a submission. Did you receive it?

1 Like

I did .Thank you

2 Likes