Fur baby thread!

So true!

1 Like

So cute. I am so sorry for your loss. I have cried like a baby over losing one of my fur babies. The struggle is very real.

3 Likes

Its one of the hardest things I’ve ever had to go though

3 Likes

Ty for fostering! It’s a wonderful thing to do, and without foster parents, the shelters couldn’t take in more animals. I love fostering too. The hardest part is letting them go, so I know what you mean about the regrets. I let one go and she died a month later. The family actually called me to take her to the vet because something was wrong, and it was me having to watch her die. I was completely heart broken and full of regret for not keeping her. She was a merle colored long haired chihuahua and about 3lbs. I used to bring her to work with me. Charlie loved her too! I should have kept her. Her cause of death was poison. She had eaten something poisonous in the owners back yard. :disappointed:

Your kitty is so cute! And that Yorkie looked super sweet too! I had a Yorkie that died of old age. He was pretty amazing too.

Here is sweet little Merle. My heart still breaks when I think of her.

9 Likes

He’s perfect for therapy. I had him tested to get him trained as a service dog Incase I needed that one day, but he doesn’t have the hips for it.

1 Like

Awwww, I’m sorry for your loss. He looked like a little angel.

They are super sweet! I had never owned a little dog before Nip. Our beagle had passed away and I was heartbroken. The hubby took me to Get Nip about a year later. He is super protective of me and my daughter. He doesnt like men much and will bite if they they to pet him or come near me. He recently started warming up to my husband though. He loves all women. Lol. I think it has something to do with his life before us. He was found in a puppy mill/hoarder type situation. From what i was told, it was really bad and he had no socalization.

1 Like

Do your reptiles eat the roaches?

2 Likes

I agree. I think if we were each profiled, we would all fall into the same category. Lol.

3 Likes

Oh my gosh! Does he have Cavalier King Charles in him? He’s adorable!

He’s beautiful!!! :heart:

1 Like

I love animals so much ! I dream to have a farm !
I will have mohair goats and sheeps…maybe one day.
I always have cats since I was born.
There are my fur babies.

Matrix is 16 years old. He is so precious to me, we have been through a lot together

Pepper was born at home 8 years ago, big puppet, he is a great hunter and so sweet

Buzz is the youngest, I rescued him from the side of the road at 8-9weeks. He is now 3 and he is a potato and a glue. He likes my reborns

My dog, a Corgi and Brittany mix. He is the best dog ever, but strangely, no one here seem to be really bonding with him, except Buzz

13 Likes

On a happier note, let me share with you all what my sweet boy left behind, this was 2 years ago :blush: with the help of my other fur baby of course, shes the yorkie thats with him in the other pic lol

We ended up keeping one and the rest I gave to family and friends :smile:

15 Likes

My 2 Airedale Terriers. Hanna is 2 1/2 and Holly is 6 months old in the picture but will soon be 8 months old. They are biological sisters.

21 Likes

I picked up on the Cavalier. A Cavalier is my dream dog. Lol. I will have one, one day. I love Cavapoos too! Such a good mix of breeds.

I know. Lol. I noticed that a lot of our other threads ended up with discussions about our animals! Haha. So now we have a place to talk all we want!

Yes my bearded dragon eat them, but only the feeders. I have an adult boy one that I named Mr. B and 2 adult girls ( honey and chocolate) The girs where my fist male widows, so they are special and. Mr. B is just a beautiful male. :grin: Then I have the breaders and their babies are the food :slight_smile:

2 Likes

It’s strange because most chihuahuas love men. They can be quite snappy towards women. Isn’t that weird? Lol.

I’m jealous of your goat!!! When I move I’m getting one. You can keep the dragon and roaches though, lol. I am terrified of frogs and lizards. Like, super scared of them. I do think the bearded dragons are neat though… at someone else’s house. Lol.

2 Likes

She is a precious, beautiful little Chi. One thing that I was very on watch for when I got my Chi was hawks and things that are said to swoop and grab small animals for their prey. I would have been so devastated if Lola had gone like that! I always went with her. Now, she can go out by herself, but the yard is not that big, and there is a lot of growth around it. I think a bird of prey might have a hard time “swooping” in there. :slight_smile: Also, we haven’t seen any in the 17 years we have been out here. I will still go on the porch sometimes. She stays mostly in the house and by my feet on my chair. If I am not in my chair for very long, she will “tell” me to go sit down! By barking. One day I ignored her as I was winding yarn. She went over to my husband and barked at him and looked at me! LOL It was so funny – she was telling on me and wanted him to make me sit down! (That, of course, is my projection as to what she wanted but I do believe it was right.)

3 Likes