I got a Knitting loom set

Try chunky10 for 10% off. I got that in an email not sure if it works on all looms sets or not. Those are preorders as well.

2 Likes

I will give it a whirl certainly cannot hurt. Thank you

1 Like

Those look fantastic!

1 Like

I know!!

Yes I do think this might induce me to buy more looms lol that was the plan huh :smile:

3 Likes

Lol, well I donā€™t get any commission unfortunately. But misery loves company? :woman_shrugging: lol

3 Likes

I tell you what it seems everywhere I look I am thinking well I can loom that ! right now I am trying to ignore them and work on a couple babies but it is kind of loom a bit and paint a bit :smile:

3 Likes

@Renauta427 I didnā€™t buy it but I did sign up. @LillyBellesBabies that kimono is too much. I think Iā€™ll stick to hats booties and mittens, lol. Iā€™m working on booties instead, on the 12 peg.

2 Likes

So cute lol hats booties and mittens are nice perhaps you can come back to it and give another try once you get going on it its not that bad .

2 Likes

Have you tried theseā€¦what do you think?

2 Likes

No, I havenā€™t. I dont think I am coordinated enough lol

2 Likes

Thatā€™s my thoughts tooā€¦ about me of course lol

2 Likes

I just bought mine, I am so excited I can hardly wait!

3 Likes

The hooks or looms?

1 Like

Looms! I decided against the hooks.

2 Likes

I have seen them in action, check out YouTube. They seem like they could be cool but I think I would make them a disaster.

2 Likes

I want the looms and you could go twice as fast with those double hooks.

3 Likes

Iā€™m up for the looms but the hooks make me cringe all I envision is snagging everything I have done before and as I work .

1 Like

If I choose to make blankets down the road, I will absolutely get one of those! With as many hooks as they make lol!

3 Likes

Look what came today, shipped fast!

9 Likes