Let’s Show our Work, or WIP! Part 2

Turn it into a little mole. I’ve don’t that a few times with seconds.

2 Likes

It must have happened earlier than I though. Can’t wipe it or scrape it off :frowning:

I’d turn it into a scratch or a bruise/scrape. I noticed one halfway through on Precious Gift and just went with it and turned it into a little bruise. He’s a newborn so he just had a rough birth :rofl: Mine was on the leg also but in a different spot.

6 Likes

Yea, I’ll probably turn it into a mole…must look up and see how

I just had to give my little Clyde a couple of moles the other night.

7 Likes

What colour did you use? Did you use thickening medium?

2 Likes

Yes @Mommarobin thick medium and burnt umber. Then just used the tip of a toothpick to put it on.

2 Likes

Sample eyebrows from my day home kiddies

21 Likes

Thank you for posting, Carla. Not sure if they are tat ‘simple’ to replicate, though. :slight_smile: How many kids in your daycare do you have? What they are all thinking about your reborn babies?

2 Likes

I have 6 usually, but only 3 today. The girls absolutely love the babies!

3 Likes

Working on Azalea while waiting for Morgan eyes and hair. She’s a dream to paint and I love this newborn scrunchy face

15 Likes

I always make a little strawberry birth mark.

She’s adorable but wow look at the size of her head!! I ordered her yesterday too lol! :rofl:

2 Likes

Do you have a pic of one?

1 Like

All any girl wants is enough hair to put in a ponytail…right?! Can I call her done? :thinking:

15 Likes

Lol!

@Katinafleming :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

:joy::rofl:

Ethnic newborn June is here! Her details don’t show well in this night time pic, but I will share more once we get some proper pictures.

24 Likes

Congratulations on your sale :smile:

3 Likes