Let’s Show our Work, or WIP! Part 2

Thank you!

This is the point I always think I need “more” and I e d up overpainting, I think

custom order Iris by Adrie Stoete, going home to Mommy

17 Likes

shes so pretty!

1 Like

thank you :slight_smile:

I love what you do with this sculpt. Your version(s) make me want to buy one! She reminds me of Sandra Oh, I think if I had one I’d have to dress her up as a little doctor lol

4 Likes

29 Likes

Gorgeous skin tones!

1 Like

Thank you! Her face wants to stay yellow despite 5 purple mottles and washes Does she look too yellow? She’s slowly getting closer to being done. :smiley:

2 Likes

@InfantInspirations She looks gorgeous and so real to me, unless you see more than picture shows.

1 Like

She is getting closer

23 Likes

WIP of my Realborn Reese. I would really need advice on what color to use to bring him more to life. Do you think he is to red? Very honest critics would be very appreciated :slight_smile:

11 Likes

I think he looks great with the amount of red he has, but if you want to tone it down, you could do a wash of earth mint. You could bring him to life a little more with some more blue and/or purple shading in the inner corners of his eyes and maybe around the nose, and below the bottom lip!

1 Like

Aria? I love her!!

1 Like

Yes it is Aria. I wasn’t crazy about the kit when I bought her thinking it would be easy to get rid of her since she wasn’t a favorite of mine…but now since I am painting her she is really growing on me. Everyday as she looks more and more real I just love her more. It is a curse. No matter what they look like I want to keep them all! :smile:

2 Likes

Thank you! She looks less yellow to me in person than through the camera, so I think she’s going to be ok by the time I get done with her. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Due to all the pain and fun medical procedures Ive been having lately, I haven’t done much. Here are my three customs I did for my favourite customer who will now own 13 of my babies. I was too exhausted and in too much pain to do a photo shoot so boring photos and please ignore the torn up cat tree, bin full of diapers, and poor 3 month Joseph behind Johanna LOL. I have decided though, not to make anymore customs for the time being. I just need to work at my own pace and I want to chose how I paint something and what hair and eye colour, etc my babies will have.

Edit…I forgot to add my Azalea…I ended up taking her head off and adding more hair so hopefully I can list her soon.

23 Likes

Beautiful babies! Who is that little blondie!:heart::heart::two_hearts:

1 Like

Working on Heather. I love what a sweet face she has. She’s not as washed out as she looks in the picture.

And, no pictures because I haven’t actually started working on her yet, but big June got here this morning :heart_eyes: her name is going to be Daisy June.

12 Likes

Love little Eloisa!

What paci did you find that fits?

1 Like

I got my June yesterday, too :slight_smile:

2 Likes