Let’s Show our Work, or WIP! Part 2

Looks like it has been chewing its lips or chapped I like them LOL

Aww Lacey bonnet makes her cuter

19 Likes

She is down right ugly you did a great job :rofl: I still say the lips add more realism to her

2 Likes

Thank you! Lol Still working to make her into a perfect little undead princess. :heartpulse::heartpulse::vampire:t3:‍♀️:heart_eyes:

4 Likes

She looks great with the bonnet…vintage looking :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Darren is such a sweetie!

25 Likes

Thank you! I have a matching gown, but I’ve only made her a head, so I don’t think it’ll work. I may go crazy and make her one. :heartpulse::heartpulse:

2 Likes

He looks good, though!

1 Like

Thank you!

Due to a sudden and unforeseen veining mishap this bub may end up having to be stripped, but this is who is currently in my laboratory. (Insert maniacal laugh here)

18 Likes

Wow! Your work is always top tier and I would have been hard pressed to choose a favorite until now. This girl is absolutely precious! I love the combination of the red curls, the green eyes, and the freckles. I am truly jealous of her lucky mommy. :heart_eyes:

April is almost finished- I am painfully slow because of my ‘real’ job, but she is worth it. I love how she is turning out.

38 Likes

She is so realistic, definitely worth the wait!

2 Likes

Awesome job, she’s beautiful!

2 Likes

My third baby. She’s a Nines D’Onil Susie kit, now called Matilda Jane aka Mattie. I think I’m definitely learning from the mistakes I made with my first two.

17 Likes

Beautiful!

1 Like

Thank you so much!

1 Like

Thank you!

Not sure if you meant me, but if so thank you!

1 Like

Gorgeous! I love your version of her.

Laurie

1 Like