Let's Show our Work, or WIP!

It’s so fun hey?! I did an ethnic Quinn, and it was a lot more work for sure/ lots of washes and blending and the shading and creases… Lol! But the end result is so worth it. I’m working on an Asian skin tone right now. It’s different and fun. Can’t wait to see more pics of your Dominic :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Thank you! I have a Fei Yen…(I think that is the spelling)… coming up. So I will be searching Asian skin tones next. She will probably be a gift to a fantastic Chinese lady at our church. She LOVES my babies.

Beautiful!

1 Like

20 Likes

@angfay this is the skintone I strive for. Great job.

2 Likes

Gotta love blue when it comes to pink kits. It’s hard to tell but this kit is an ugly pink/orange. One wash of blue and the limb is a good base color

7 Likes

Thank you! @Estelle85

I am soooo loving this baby. It has it’s flaws but the AA process that I got from avyona’s

(The Guilded Stork) video was a blast! Thank you!

28 Likes

Loving it!

2 Likes

Your skintone Looks really good and smooth… Im going to have to check that video out. :blush:

2 Likes

I thought this was an interesting mess of colors…

10 Likes

Gorgeous soft, creamy coloring! Looking good!

1 Like

Gorgeous!

Here is my Realborn Brittany I just finished about an hour ago! She’s so precious!

25 Likes

Thank you so much! Your version is so beautiful too! Amazing for your first time! :heart:

2 Likes

Thank you!

1 Like

She’s so sweet!!!

Sorry wrong post

18 Likes

Rooting my 2nd Chanel

23 Likes