Let's Show our Work, or WIP!

Second Raine. Custom Order.

23 Likes

Working on this chunk now .

24 Likes

Wow those eyes !:heart_eyes:

1 Like

I’m surprised at how much I’m loving Kenzie! She’s huge and it takes forever to complete one layer, but she’s sooooo much fun to paint!

16 Likes

Three at one time is killing me! Enhancing with Pan Pastels for the first time! Liking it so far.

27 Likes

soy principiante y estos son mis bebes, los termine ayer

19 Likes

ella fue la primera

14 Likes

Do the pan pastels make a big difference? I have been wondering about trying them but I don’t want to buy them if I’m not going to use them

Your colors are beautiful on these three babies.

1 Like

LOL! My 4 year old son was so protective when I started rooting my first doll. He saus: Mummy you are hurting the baby!

4 Likes

I’ve anticipated for many months to finally root my first baby. One of the ladies here started reborning a couple of months after me and beat me to the rooting. I thought I needed a rooting tool and I managed without one.

My rooting is very close and heavy though. Still needs a haircut.

16 Likes

I’m trying here, but feel like a total newbie with this. Hoping to not have to strip.

27 Likes

You better not!!! lol He looks great!

1 Like

He’s looking so good!!!

1 Like

Thank you, @Mommy2six and @specialmoments!!

But I’m stuck now. What am I supposed to do next? Lol
More blushing? Probably darken the shading… I don’t like the lips either, but don’t know what to do to make them look better.

22 Likes

This baby was supposed to be darker like yours @specialmoments, but I got scared and stopped early. :rofl::rofl::joy:

1 Like

He looks good!

2 Likes

I love this skin tone. I think your shading and hair is looks great!! You painted the hair quickly too lol Do you have Crimson 01? I think a touch of a more berry blush will just make this sweetie pop and a light touch of that near the outer lips as well.

3 Likes

Is this better?

30 Likes

Wow- you nailed it.! It came to life with that!

2 Likes