He does look amazing, awesome job !!!

2 Likes

Yes perfect!!!

2 Likes

Looooove!!! :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Thanks for your help, y’all. :grin:

1 Like

This is the first time I have tried them. They give a soft appearance to the shading. I had already done shading in the creases with genesis, but I went over it with the light grey blended with the blending powder and I love the way that looks. I will move on with some of the other colors this evening. Off to have coffee with my 98 year old mother now.

8 Likes

Please ask your Mom what her secret is!! @pia :smiley: Does she like and or own one of your babies?

Cant wait…

1 Like

Beautiful! And I love the lips, I have trouble with them and getting them to look right.

1 Like

I’ve added Somehair but I am no where near done. Her Eyes and paint came today. So maybe I can try painting some tomorrow.This is 5 layers so far.

21 Likes

Thank you!

1 Like

Everly is coming together really good…

27 Likes

Wayyyy better than any of the prototypes.

7 Likes

Thank you. I almost didn’t buy her because of the prototypes but when I looked at the blank kit, I saw potential :blush:

5 Likes

I’ve been looking at her too with the same idea you had. Yours will probably turn out way better than mine ever could, though.

Looks amazing!

1 Like

[quote=“Anne, post:3263, topic:53434, full:true”]
Please ask your Mom what her secret is!! @pia :smiley: Does she like and or own one of your babies?
[/quote]
Good old Scandinavian Blood! She gives all of the babies a hug before they are adopted and really does love them. She doesn’t want on though. I think she is sad that her macular degeneration has stolen her ability to see their detail and faces. Here she is with Saskia a couple of years ago.
Uploading…

31 Likes

Those are beautiful pictures. She is lucky to have you as a daughter and your babies are amazing.

1 Like

Spence second to last of my give away priced sale kits that I bought and I gotta say I kissed a lot of froggs before I got to him :smile: but I think he is a prince of a kit I would do this one again .

25 Likes

Snuggle Day of the Dead bub finally white enough! Now for the fun!

21 Likes