Let's Show our Work, or WIP!

Hello! My name is Oksana, and I am from Ukraine. On this forum I am new. I want to show a rebound doll from Tegan kit

25 Likes

My wip Sweetie kit! Still a few things to finish painting up and then eyebrows, lashes and (glup) possibly Rooting!

19 Likes

Welcome ! Nice baby !

2 Likes

Thank you!

How sweet!!!

Very cute!

Such special pictures @pia ! I’m of Scandinavian descent as well, half Finnish and half Norwegian, they are a hearty folk :heart_eyes:

Thank you :blush:, this is my first so I’m not not quite sure what my next step shall be :joy:

1 Like

One of my all time faves in kits I have done two and still loving both of them :smile: yours is looking just all out adorable

1 Like

Custom Joseph is done and is going to his mommy today. :blush:

27 Likes

He’s so handsome :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Tell your Mom that I am said hello and I am sending in a DNA kit soon and hope that I have a touch of that good ol Scandinavian Blood, lol! She is a beautiful woman. Nice pics, thanks for sharing!

2 Likes

Beautiful!

1 Like

There’s that cute little guy again, Im sure his Mommy will love him bunches :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you! I don’t know about beautiful but my thoughts on this kit has changed from not too sure I like it to isn’t he just the sweetest thing bald or not lol.

1 Like

I like him bald too. I like his coloring!

1 Like

Thanks !

So mad at myself. Somehow I have misplaced my magnets! I have 5 dolls varnished and ready for assembly but no magnets! What a buzz kill! No idea how I managed such a thing! Ugh!

3 Likes

Lol unfortunately, no and even if so, I don’t own any of those. The magnets are strong neyonidum earth magnets. I’m beyond frustrated with myself. I have been looking on and off all day and nothing! The worst part is that I even have my own room for all of my reforming supplies. One would assume that the little container would be in there right? Nope! :frowning: I dont understand how I could allow myself to lose something so important! It must have been a stressful day the last time I used them, that’s for sure!

1 Like

Adorable!

1 Like